The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest neesy111

The league this season is laughably poor.

So many teams with absolutely nothing about them this year.

Yeap with shite football to go with it.

Anyone else feel a bit awkward seeing Sky Sports doing this Remembrance Sunday stuff, when they're almost single-handedly responsible for some of the most disgustingly decadent people and practices in modern culture? Absolutely shameless.

Who would you take: Aguero, Costa or Sanchez? Aguero and Costa are 26, Sanchez is 25.

For us? Costa, no doubt. With a proper manager? Kun.

I love Kun man, dude is brilliant. Hell that's an awesome selection of player :lol:

So good he doesn't even need to indulge in being a bell/histrionics either. When he and Forlan used to dovetail with each other at Atleti, oh my.

Best out and out ST in the world atm? Perez aside

He and Costa currently? Anyone else not named Ronaldo just killing it in their respective leagues?

Who would you take: Aguero, Costa or Sanchez? Aguero and Costa are 26, Sanchez is 25.

There's no way in hell we'd believe Costa was 26 if he were African.

Isn't Costa just Micky Rourke in his latest role? The guy's a fucking genius.

:lol:

I'd probably take Sanchez tbh. But you'd be splitting hairs regardless.

The league this season is laughably poor.

Yeh only Chelsea and Southampton have show consistency. Any other team is capable of beating any other team on any given day.

Quality of the teams is piss poor. A 5% improvement/decline and you'll shoot up the league or fall dramatically for 80% of the league. Makes for great entertainment however.

PSG: Sirigu - Aurier, Thiago Silva ©, David Luiz, Maxwell - Verratti, Pastore, Matuidi - Lucas, Cavani, Lavezzi.

OM: Mandanda, Dja Djédjé, Fanni, Nkoulou, Mendy, Lemina, Imbula,Alessandrini, Payet, Thauvin y Gignac

Ibra is back in the squad now :)