The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

He's rightfully our third choice LB when all are fit. Of course he's not getting in his national U21 side.

Nah

There's no nah about it. Santon's a better defender and attacker and Dummett's unquestionably a better defender who will get a few goals, too. He's well behind.

I'm from Croatia and everyone is disgusted at what happened in Milan. We seem to have this small group of "fans" whose sole aim is to travel somewhere and make disturbance, so its our FA which is letting this happen (not banning particular fans who have history of doing disturbance) plus lack of security at the stadium when they all should know that our "fans" will try to bring in flares and stuff...

Where in Croatia are you from?

Zagreb

Are you still supporting Croatian national team?

Are you supporting Dinamo and Rijeka in Europe?

Are you following news from Croatian league, FA, national team etc. day-by-day or only read few times in year about this?

Yeah

Not quite, I only support Newcastle :D

Yeah, im following news day-by-day

Fans disturbance is ongoing problem in Croatian football but it amazes me how it hasn't been dealt with already. Its a really deep issue and it does affect all responsible figures at Croatian FA with huge influence of people like Dinamo Zagreb's owner who is one of the biggest "enemies" to Croatian fans.

Yeah

Not quite, I only support Newcastle :D

Yeah, im following news day-by-day

Fans disturbance is ongoing problem in Croatian football but it amazes me how it hasn't been dealt with already. Its a really deep issue and it does affect all responsible figures at Croatian FA with huge influence of people like Dinamo Zagreb's owner who is one of the biggest "enemies" to Croatian fans.

First, he is not owner of Dinamo. Dinamo is 'associations of citizens', but their members have no right to vote.

Fans disturbance is last problem in Croatian football, if you can call it disturbance.

This is also good text about this (on Croatian): http://www.nogometplus.net/blogovi/TabId/99/ArtMID/514/ArticleID/1242/Vapaj-nemo%C4%87nih.aspx

I can't describe all this in one post, book will not be enough. Eveybody is talking about consequences, not cause of this.

And I hope punishment will be huge, tackling FA budget. :D