The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest palnese

West Brom down to 10 men.

Hefty lunge, but I'm not sure if I agree that red should be warranted if you don't really touch the player.

Not even a foul.

West Brom down to 10 men.

Hefty lunge, but I'm not sure if I agree that red should be warranted if you don't really touch the player.

Not even a foul.

TBF I don't mind a foul, because a lunge like that is a dangerous play, but he doesn't really touch the player so I don't think it's a red. As for foul and yellow, I wouldn't debate it. Possibly only a foul, red is too harsh though.

Guest firetotheworks

The way Man U have played this season Chris Hughton might as well be managing them.

Your relentless disdain for really specific people is properly odd like. I dunno what you have against Hughton as a professional tbh.

I like Van Gaal but Ronaldo is right, they just look horribly disjointed. They either look good going forward and crap defensively or ok defensively and toothless going forward.

No in between, just don't look like a team. It hasn't helped that they moved Di Maria from the middle when he ripping teams apart mind.

Guest firetotheworks

By the rules of the game he should have been off for that, but the rules should be that he gets a yellow for that, which is what happened.