The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Oh aye :lol:

The way things tend to go with these ubermatches, I would be surprised if Swansea vs Leicester wasn't a better spectacle. For every Neymar and CR7 piece of magic, you'll pay the price of watching Pepe, Alves and Ramos be unstoppable twats eight times over.

I think that line Beckenbauer (or was it Oliver Kahn?) said about a previous Germany side is applicable - paraphrased, you could throw both teams in a sack and give it a good kick or two and whoever received them would likely deserve it (with a few exceptions). They bring out the very worst in each other.

Can't believe there's a game where Suarez,Neymar, Messi, CRonaldo, Benzema and Bale will all play. Six of the world top 15 offensive players probably. This El Clasico is going to be the best in some years I think. Hope it's an amazing game. Going with Barcelona 3-2 win. Hattrick by Ney with hattrick of Messi assists. :)

It's probably best for Madrid Bale doesn't play tbh, they are much more balanced and technical team without him.

Now I have said that James and Isco will probably do nothing and Barca will win. :lol:

Let's hope so. Can't stand Los Blancos.