The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

No way is it that good, obviously it's fantastic technique but it's also too showboaty. He could just as easily have swept it in with his right. Much better are goals where the technique is the only available option to get it in the net.

Robert vs Fulham or Cisse vs Chelsea for example.

No way is it that good, obviously it's fantastic technique but it's also too showboaty. He could just as easily have swept it in with his right. Much better are goals where the technique is the only available option to get it in the net.

Well it was the only option available to him because he can't kick the ball with his right foot

Di Canio's. The most overrated goal in history.

Are you serious? To watch that all the way and have the technique to put it across the keeper while airborne and time the scissor kick.

It was a jumping volley for crying out loud. :lol:

It happened so quickly, I can't help but feel it was the genuinely the best way he felt he could score. Maybe he isn't that confident in his right foot?

Are you serious? To watch that all the way and have the technique to put it across the keeper while airborne and time the scissor kick.

It's a very good goal ffs :lol:  Doesn't mean it's the best ever, but it's an excellent volley.

It was class but I've seen loads better. Cisses v chelsea was way better.

I think I'm the only man on the planet who preferred the other goal Cisse scored that day.

From a technical perspective it definitely was the better goal. The second goal just looked better.

His goal away to Chelsea was far better imo.

His goal away to Chelsea was far better imo.

Agreed. Doesn't mean the other volley wasn't a very good goal though.