The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Are we seeing a down season for several competitive teams, or are we actually approaching something that resembles on field parity?

Down season imo

:lol: It's odd that several good teams seem to be struggling at the same time, though.

Are we seeing a down season for several competitive teams, or are we actually approaching something that resembles on field parity?

Drop in quality imo. A focus on flashy signings rather than concentrating on key areas either in the transfer market or in coaching from owners and managers.

I believe Spurs have a culture problem.

Down season imo

:lol: It's odd that several good teams seem to be struggling at the same time, though.

Happened during our 5th season, both Chelsea and Liverpool had really poor seasons.

Think Spurs and Liverpool could be on a level pegging with the Evertons, Swanseas, Southamptons, Us for a couple of seasons. I expect Manchester United and Arsenal to push on.

Down season imo

Happened during our 5th season, both Chelsea and Liverpool had really poor seasons.

God that's depressing.

Drop in quality imo. A focus on flashy signings rather than concentrating on key areas either in the transfer market or in coaching from owners and managers.

I believe Spurs have a culture problem.

:mou: Fair enough.