The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Bringing on Meyler worked a treat

Worked just as well as it did when he brought Meyler on for his only striker at our place and conceded the equaliser within 5 minutes. Thick as fucking mince, the loathsome fat slug.

10 goals for Kane this season. Not bad considering he's been on the bench most of the time.

Except the majority of the goals he's scored have come in the cup and Europe where he you know starts games.

I don't, actually. Don't you think his return is 'not bad'?

Worked just as well as it did when he brought Meyler on for his only striker at our place and conceded the equaliser within 5 minutes. Thick as f***ing mince, the loathsome fat slug.

:thup: he's basically f***ed their shape completely, and conceding any chance of them being able to break out, thick as f***.

As much as I like Hatem, he didn't do much today. The team is poor though, don't think defensive Hull team has a need for him. Bruce is too much like Pardew.

Worked just as well as it did when he brought Meyler on for his only striker at our place and conceded the equaliser within 5 minutes. Thick as f***ing mince, the loathsome fat slug.

:thup: he's basically f***ed their shape completely, and conceding any chance of them being able to break out, thick as f***.

As much as I like Hatem, he didn't do much today. The team is poor though, don't think defensive Hull team has a need for him. Bruce is too much like Pardew.

I thought he was alright tbh, couple of little runs , few nice touches, worked hard too. not amazing, but a solid 55. Was quite impressed with hull first half too.