The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

dat support

Distin looks so leggy, is he finished?

And what is Eto meant to be doing?

He's actually played that role quite well this season, dropping deep and using his experience. But quite simply younger legs are meaning the game is passing him by.

Get Osman and McGeady on for Besic and Eto'o.

I saw a couple matches about 3 years ago with Everton where I swore Distin was finished. Then he just keeps coming back.

Lukaku really is awful despite getting the odd goal.

I'm a fan of Martinez but that Everton team could be so much better if that 28 million had been invested elsewhere. Stick Bony in that role and Everton improve dramatically.

Credit to Spurs, turned up today and deserved the win. With that said they couldn't have really wished for better opposition for a morale-boosting win, the first 15 minutes aside. Pitiful stuff at times, and finally looked arsed when it was far too late. Should have had a penalty but I find it hard to complain much when we deserved nowt.

Great game that. Two good entertaining teams going at it. Nice match-up in terms of styles.

Besic is hilarious.

He's a bit of a cult figure. I don't think he has any idea what he's doing 80% of the time.

Credit to Spurs, turned up today and deserved the win. With that said they couldn't have really wished for better opposition for a morale-boosting win, the first 15 minutes aside. Pitiful stuff at times, and finally looked arsed when it was far too late. Should have had a penalty but I find it hard to complain much when we deserved nowt.

Shame. They've been awful the 3 times i've seen them in recent months. Some how managed to win two of those matches. Finally turned up today.

Shame. They've been awful the 3 times i've seen them in recent months. Some how managed to win two of those matches. Finally turned up today.

I must say I'm slightly perturbed they chose today to finally turn up, thought we'd win comfortably after going ahead.

Unfortunately so did our players, clearly. Gave them a load of encouragement.

I though Besic was ok. He sprayed some really good balls about the the park. Good accuracy.

Which is why he's a bit of a popular player, at least with people I know. Fully committed, capable of some excellent passing, but equally you don't know what he's going to do and is liable of trying to nutmeg players in his own box and losing it.