The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

It's a tad weird, mind. What happens when Neymar's playing for Leicester City in 10 years?

:lol:

When he's declined I'll jump to the next Brazilian player that is performing at this level.

GTFI!

What a miss from Neymar. Almost killed it.

Why would you want Barcelona to win in a game against Valencia. It's like wanting Chelsea to win against Everton or something

Always been more Barcelona than Real due to my favourite Brazilian players having played there, and since Valencia won't win the title I rather Barcelona kept it close to Real.

GTFI!

What a miss from Neymar. Almost killed it.

Why would you want Barcelona to win in a game against Valencia. It's like wanting Chelsea to win against Everton or something

He probably would want Chelsea to win. Mo Brazilians

Nah, the PL is something different. But yes, that does apply to all other leagues. Except if Real or Juventus had more Brazilians as I detest both teams.

Guest VanBarduck

Amazing scenes at Geoffroy Guichard, Saint-etienne just won against Lyon 3-0 in the Derby for the first time in 20 years.

The two kops, (safe standing terraces) chanting at each other amazingly.

It's a tad weird, mind. What happens when Neymar's playing for Leicester City in 10 years?

When he's declined I'll jump to the next Brazilian player that is performing at this level.

Pretty sad that you're serious, like.

Pretty sad that you're serious, like.

:lol: Coming from the guy that puts his hand down his pants and wank at every opportunity he can with Ancelotti and Lampard.

I rate, respect and admire both. Doesn't mean I support Man City or Real Madrid. I abhor City, actually.

I wouldn't support Neymar if he played in the PL either btw. I made it quite clear that I don't support Barcelona, I just find them far more likeable than Real and despise Real which makes me want Barcelona to beat them for the title. Something I would want with or without Neymar anyways. :thup: Glad I had to type it out twice for you.

I rate, respect and admire both. Doesn't mean I support Man City or Real Madrid. I abhor City, actually.

I wouldn't support Neymar if he played in the PL either btw. I made it quite clear that I don't support Barcelona, I just find them far more likeable than Real and despise Real which makes me want Barcelona to beat them for the title. Something I would want with or without Neymar anyways. :thup: Glad I had to type it out twice for you.

You didn't. You just said you 'jump' to players based on your nationality. Ancelotti's Italian, last time I looked.

Credit to Spurs, turned up today and deserved the win. With that said they couldn't have really wished for better opposition for a morale-boosting win, the first 15 minutes aside. Pitiful stuff at times, and finally looked arsed when it was far too late. Should have had a penalty but I find it hard to complain much when we deserved nowt.

Yup. We played well today, but that's the first time in a while that a team came to try to outplay us. Usually we've been up against teams who sit back, defend, and wait for a fuck-up, which has worked time and time again.

That said, Poch managed to put out a team of players that understands what he expects of them. It's no coincidence that Ade and Kaboul were missing today. The big surprise was that a midfield of Mason, Bentaleb, Lennon and Eriksen was not completely overrun, and that's a big credit to them but also to the front two's work both off and on the ball. I just wish we could get Walker back, so we didn't have to keep playing RBs who are either (1) not good enough or (2) centre-backs. Chiriches did well today, but Walker would improve this team enormously.