The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

I though Besic was ok. He sprayed some really good balls about the the park. Good accuracy.

Which is why he's a bit of a popular player, at least with people I know. Fully committed, capable of some excellent passing, but equally you don't know what he's going to do and is liable of trying to nutmeg players in his own box and losing it.

Aye - clearly talented but you just have no idea what he's going to do.

Several hooded people have broken into an Atlético supporters club in La Coruña and attacked the people inside, as reprisal for the death of a Depor hooligan earlier today.

For f***s sake

Frente Atlético and Riazor Blues are easily the most cuntish hooligan firms in Spain; worst of that is that there were clear signs violence would erupt and the police didn't act on them.

Worth checking out the Torino goal on

- absolutely sensational.

Aye sensational until you realise you have Juve in your accumulator :anguish:

Stunning winner from Pirlo with 4 seconds left. :celb:

The Italian Colback strikes again.

Poor Torino - must be horrible to side on theirs in that city.

Is Vietto a left footed striker or have I just made that up? :lol:

Don't think so, adept with both if he is.

Absolutely. Especially after reading about their stadium issues in Calcio.

Btw because of that book I have noticed Pro Vercelli have made a bit of a surge through the leagues. :aww:

Would be some story. Some very curious teams in Serie B these days. Never heard of the two teams 1st and 2nd. Must be some relatively massive teams in the regional leagues over there.

Really good book that n all. Best of the 'country' books I've read I reckon.

Absolutely. Especially after reading about their stadium issues in Calcio.

Btw because of that book I have noticed Pro Vercelli have made a bit of a surge through the leagues. :aww:

Would be some story. Some very curious teams in Serie B these days. Never heard of the two teams 1st and 2nd. Must be some relatively massive teams in the regional leagues over there.

Really good book that n all. Best of the 'country' books I've read I reckon.

I've still got La Roja to read as well as Football Behind The Iron Curtain by Jonathan Wilson.