The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

I agree with them being on TV this time; that's actually a David v Goliath cup tie.

It's when they're on every single round, every single year playing PL/Championship sides in thoroughly uninteresting ties that's the problem.

They have lots of fans. It's a no brainer sadly.

This.

Especially considering the general apathy towards the FA Cup.

A mid-table club like Stoke VS (Insert random no league club) won't draw as much as an audience thus generating less viewers.

This.

A mid-table club like Stoke VS (Insert random no league club) won't draw as much as an audience thus generating less viewers.

:lol: good work Sherlock

This.

:lol: good work Sherlock

I learnt that when you post on the same board as the likes of Stifler you really have to break things down to  :lol:

Man, why do I keep watching all those Madrid - Atlético games? They all end up being s***.

Let's hope there's more action in the second half.

Enrique sacked yet?

No, but much better news, our president has thrown in the towel and we'll have an election this summer.

Man, why do I keep watching all those Madrid - Atlético games? They all end up being s***.

Let's hope there's more action in the second half.

Enrique sacked yet?

No, but much better news, our president has thrown in the towel and we'll have an election this summer.

Back to Laporta I take it?

I bet he's loving all of this turmoil deepdown.