The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

How did he get away with that :lol:

Ref is right there. I'm p*ssed off.

Sky commentators says it was a great tackle. Neymar just needs to get on with it :pow:

:lol: Who is this sky commentator, going to send him death threats through twitter. Just have to make an account first.

He's too inconsistent in front of goal. Luckily he's been better this season, but if he put away his chances like Messi he'd have around 20 goals this season already. Misses far too many easy ones.

Neymar's playing terrible here.

What are you on about? Missed a chance and misplaced a pass, but the front three is on fire tonight.

Terrible is a bit harsh, but he's messed up a few things so far. Maybe it's because the other 2 are playing so well, I dunno.

What are you on about? Missed a chance and misplaced a pass, but the front three is on fire tonight.

Terrible is a bit harsh, but he's messed up a few things so far. Maybe it's because the other 2 are playing so well, I dunno.

Fair enough although he created both chances for Messi. The thing with Neymar he's never as effective as the two others, his style just doesn't work that way, which annoys me a bit.

So easy :lol:

Decky was being honest though, I know you were taking the piss. ;)

So easy :lol:

Decky was being honest though, I know you were taking the piss. ;)

I thought Decky was taking the piss as well :lol: