The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Messi with one goal less from open play in the La Liga than CRonaldo?

Not that surprising, Madrid gets loads of penalties but that's not Ronaldo's fault and quite frankly goals are goals no matter how they come.

Still though it's nice to see Messi playing like this.

Guest neesy111

Messi with one goal less from open play in the La Liga than CRonaldo?

Not that surprising, Madrid gets loads of penalties but that's not Ronaldo's fault and quite frankly goals are goals no matter how they come.

Still though it's nice to see Messi playing like this.

Thats not bad considering Messi hadn't score away from home in La Liga since 4th October.

Guest firetotheworks

I have to admit it like, I still absolutely fucking love Carroll as a player. Utter beast in the best possible way imo.

Advocating diving on MOTD2

Is their a football show Robbie Savage and his fucking horrific opinions and voice isn't on these days? See more of him on the fucking TV than the fucking prime minister. Obscene.

Guest firetotheworks

I get what Trevor Sinclair was saying tbf, it's similar to the Gary Neville point about not getting rewarded with a penalty when you're impeded.

Might just be giving him the benefit of the doubt because he scored the best overhead kick in Premier League history, like.

I get what Trevor Sinclair was saying tbf, it's similar to the Gary Neville point about not getting rewarded with a penalty when you're impeded.

Might just be giving him the benefit of the doubt because he scored the best overhead kick in Premier League history, like.

Was in the cup ;)