The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

:lol: God damn it do i love Atletico.

:lol: Who doesn't man? Somehow I wish Costa was still there although it's quite fun to see Torres at the moment.

Also love the fact that Juanfran did 7 sign to Neymar :lol: This after he had been humiliated for the third straight game, average defender at best.

Juanfran has always been a terrible defender, has all the issues of the winger-turned-fullback breed.

And yeah, I was thinking the same tonight. "What if Costa was on the pitch right now..." :lol:

Gabi saying he's disappointed with the ref because he got sent off for telling the ref it was a penalty before the 3-2 Barca goal. Also asking for more respect from the ref in a situation like that as if he only told the ref that in a nice manner. :lol:

Disco/anyone else, can you explain what on earth the Argentinian league system is about for the season ahead? There currently seems to be random games happening combined with friendlies which makes little to no sense. Something about a 30 team league?

Boca game last night was a playoff for the Copa Lib left over from last season.

The other games have been part of a friendly summer tournament which has no bearing on anything.

As for the league going forward, fuck knows. 

:lol: God damn it do i love Atletico.

:lol: Who doesn't man?

I sure don't. Simeone is a c***.

He is, but in a likeable way. Not like Mourinho. He's refreshing somehow. He runs more than his players and it's quite entertaining.

He's contesting the charge, not really sure why?  Seems very clear he stands on him, surely its a frivolous appeal and means he should get a longer ban?

Let's be honest here. Aguero escaped much worse when he took full force and stamped on David Luiz. Top players are protected, it's ridiculous and this appeal might actually end up working unless they've made him public enemy nr1 after Suarez left.

He might say it wasn't intentional, it blatantly was but he could argue he was looking at the ball.

This.

Said at the time it could at least be argued that it was accidental. Personally think he knew exactly what he was doing and meant it but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he managed to argue the fact it was accidental. Don't think this one's cut and dried by any stretch tbh.