The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

I'm stunned by this result, tbh. Monaco are a good side and very difficult to beat, but Arsenal just have more quality. Arsenal look beaten mentally.

Still, if Arsenal can score a goal here to make it 2-1, I think they will win the tie. If a goal is to come, it will probably be from Walcott. Uwa has struggled with his pace throughout the match.

I'm stunned by this result, tbh. Monaco are a good side and very difficult to beat, but Arsenal just have more quality. Arsenal look beaten mentally.

Still, if Arsenal can score a goal here to make it 2-1, I think they will win the tie. If a goal is to come, it will probably be from Walcott. Uwa has struggled with his pace throughout the match.

They've completely abandoned their natural game. It is very mental I agree. Trying to beat the whole Monaco team on their own instead of passing through them like they can.

The volume of shit/misplaced passes is ridiculous. Almost unprofessional.

CL theme music is pretentious wankery

http://i.imgur.com/l4Ly1Zt.gif

what is the original source for this gif? The Chappelle show?

Yeah, it's when he has John Mayer play electric guitar in a barbershop :lol:

"EY YO! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I was just about to recommend NUFC signing him, but that was awful from Kondogbia for the goal. :lol: The guy clearly never played basketball. You never leave your feet running towards a shooter. Never.

Arsenal will go through now.

:lol: :lol:

Arsenal are an embarrassment, here. Such simple goals.