The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Oh Ox :anguish:

How can you give the ball away in that position, and not even have the desire to chase it? He wouldn't have been tired, either, as he was only on ~10-15 minutes.

Did the same when running the ball out from the back only a few minutes earlier. Rush of blood to the head  when they pulled the goal back. Wenger did a horrific job keeping them on the right mental track throughout the game. When they conceded they lost their patience, their passing game went to shit when they needed five minutes to get their foot on the ball and get comfy.. and then when they scored, they went mental like hamsters on acid.

How can you give the ball away in that position, and not even have the desire to chase it? He wouldn't have been tired, either, as he was only on ~10-15 minutes.

Lad he was chasing was too quick, Ox tried.

He was too quick because Chamberlain was stood still staring at the ball instead of chasing back, following runners after giving the ball away in deep midfield. It was terrible.

Those young Monaco lads very impressive I have to say.

Tbf, the likes of Kondogbia and Moutinho are top class players that could be at bigger clubs and came from very big clubs. Martial and Wallace were very impressive, but I was most surprised by Monaco's defensive effort. The likes of Uwa Echiejile, Toure, and Abdennour are not young starlets or top talents left over from ASM's spending spree. They are simply experienced, average professionals who stood up to Arsenal all match.

Just realised I'm more livid about Arsenal being shit tonight than NUFC against [insert any game]

I usually want the English teams to do well but with the way the PL is right now I'm starting to care less and less with every passing year. Our teams barely have any home grown representation anymore. With the recent cash injection, things will just get worse. 

He was too quick because Chamberlain was stood still staring at the ball instead of chasing back, following runners after giving the ball away in deep midfield. It was terrible.

Those young Monaco lads very impressive I have to say.

Tbf, the likes of Kondogbia and Moutinho are top class players that could be at bigger clubs and came from very big clubs. Martial and Wallace were very impressive, but I was most surprised by Monaco's defensive effort. The likes of Uwa Echiejile, Toure, and Abdennour are not young starlets or top talents left over from ASM's spending spree. They are simply experienced, average professionals who stood up to Arsenal all match.

Never paid attention to any of those lads except Moutinho who seems to have been around forever.

Andy ''Go on!'' Townsend will be at it right from the off in the return leg on ITV. Embarrassing result though, when was the last time Arsenal won a tie after the group stages?

Andy ''Go on!'' Townsend will be at it right from the off in the return leg on ITV. Embarrassing result though, when was the last time Arsenal won a tie after the group stages?

We've actually won more knockout CL ties than them since 2010 :lol:.

Gateshead have won the same amount of CL ties as Man City since 2010 too.

Gateshead have won the same amount of CL ties as Man City since 2010 too.

:lol: Fate sealed now, VI.