The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Nice. One behind the mackems. Of the bottom three, only Burnley realistically have the tenacity and gumption to survive. If only they weren't so, ordinarily, soft at the back.

Nice. One behind the mackems. Of the bottom three, only Burnley realistically have the tenacity and gumption to survive. If only they weren't so, ordinarily, soft at the back.

Ive looked at qprs fixtures and theres enough there for them to catch the mackems tbh.

Burnley have a harsh set of fixtures, QPR's fixture list looks better but you still can't see them winning enough to catch Sunderland. Sunderland have a few fixtures where even they can realistically get points from, plus the game against us where they will somehow get all 3 points. It could very well be a case of them being on the brink of the relegation zone for the rest of the season, realistically though I can see them staying up.

Not sure i'd be celebrating Burnley winning today like, we're only 10 pts above the cunts and I don't know where our next goal is coming from let alone our next win.

Burnley and QPR are not catching us, it will probably be an all time low number of points required to stay up this season.

Also, I looked at QPR's fixtures - wtf are you talking about?! :lol: Lots of tough games. Burnley's May at least is full of dead rubber opposition.

home to everton

away to wba

away to villa

home to west ham

away to city ( after chelsea have won league?)

home to nufc :lol:

away to leicester ( already relegated)

enough there to play for.

edit- 6 points from last two games will be massive in the run in.

Not sure i'd be celebrating Burnley winning today like, we're only 10 pts above the c***s if they win and I don't know where our next goal is coming from let alone our next win.

Nah we're alright - there's no way Burnley, Hull and the mackems are all getting more than 35 points.

Not sure i'd be celebrating Burnley winning today like, we're only 10 pts above the c***s if they win and I don't know where our next goal is coming from let alone our next win.

Nah we're alright - there's no way Burnley, Hull and the mackems are all getting more than 35 points.

Oh I realise it's massively unlikely we'll get dragged into it due to the overall shitness of the league, probably got enough points to stay up without even needing another win. I think we're lucky there's half a dozen even worse than us (even that point is arguable). Surprised if we even get to 40 with the turd burglar we have running the show.

Guest palnese

Pellegrini and the guy(s) responsible for transfers have to go.

I've said it before, but the amount of money they've pissed away on Navas, Fernandinho, Fernando, Jovetic etc. It's simply staggering.

Didn't see a single conclusive replay myself.  Reckon Zabaleta goes down deliberately anticipating more contact than there was - if there was any contact at all.