Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Guest chopey

I think he would be great in this league, its just that the last time he took a deep breath in August he sucked in a seagull and it broke his lungs.

Early in this window I was all for cutting our losses, because I expected we'd target proven players to go into the first XI. Besides Ritchie and Diame that hasn't happened and we're getting close to the deadline now. We've reached a point now where we can't let him go unless we can bring in quality first, because there's a real lack of invention in midfield and attack.

Early in this window I was all for cutting our losses, because I expected we'd target proven players to go into the first XI. Besides Ritchie and Diame that hasn't happened and we're getting close to the deadline now. We've reached a point now where we can't let him go unless we can bring in quality first, because there's a real lack of invention in midfield and attack.

This is where I am with him tbh. Give him a chance and see if we can get a run of games out of him.

This is where I am with him tbh. Give him a chance and see if we can get a run of games out of him.

He would get a chance if he was ever fit, but he isn't.

What's the point in shipping him out? Even if he's fit for a dozen games that might make the difference.

Because it might mean hes replaced.

We aren't after a midfielder as far as I know so he probably won't.

PSV is in the waiting room at Newcastle United for Siem de Jong. The club must give the green light for letting the midfielder for PSV who for some time sitting on the lookout.

Newcastle United manager Rafael Benitez is a rental De Jong, who by all kinds of physical adversity has a sluggish season behind, certainly negotiable, report sources close to the northern English club.

To the detriment of PSV now saying that Newcastle United in the season in the Championship has started with two losses, which makes it difficult for a rental De Jong currently sell to the grassroots. PSV is also not the only and certainly not the wealthiest candidate for the rent Jong.

A nice touch of a temporary move to PSV would be for the former Ajax player, he Eindhoven for the first time as a pro for a season to play with his younger brother Luuk.

The 27-year-old Siem de Jong has a lot of setbacks since his move to Newcastle. He is currently recovering from a hamstring injury. It is expected he is about two weeks employable again. Siem de Jong is the type of dynamic midfielder, where PSV are explicitly looking for

Guest chicken little

he is about two weeks employable

jesus he's gone terminal :lol:

any chance of an original language link?

Does it say why they'd want to buy someone who's permanently injured?

They are talking about rental which I assume means a loan deal. Absolutely pointless from our point of view.