Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Although Pardew will use this as an excuse, and eventhough some might say the media will eat it up, I think this time, Pardew is in deep s***. He could have got away using the 'injury' excuse or 'we don't have our strongest lineup available' excuse before this, but this time, if the team don't get the results and especially lacking goals, his decision to let HBA leave as well as not getting a striker in, will make the media definitely question his decisions.

Yep, especially if Ben Arfa impresses for Hull. Which he will.

There's already been a lot of negative reporting from websites etc on letting him go, I reckon the fact he hadn't played much since Christmas will be ignored. All good for the push out the door

Guest ManDoon

If Pardew is sacked fairly shortly we are still going to be without a player who is likely to be extremely important for us.

His long-term injury should not be gleefully welcomed like. Not at all.

Soopafan[emoji769]

If Pardew is sacked fairly shortly we are still going to be without a player who is likely to be extremely important for us.

Nope. Completely disagree. The manager is rotten. Anything that speeds up his exit is good news. No one is happy that the player is injured, everyone is happy that the manager might be fucked. The fact that he's stubbornly fucked himself is god damn delightful.

Well if Pardew is sacked I wouldn't mind not having him for the whole season either tbf. As long as Pardew is gone I'm happy. If that means the whole starting XI out injured for a few months I couldn't care less tbf.

We could always play Ben Ar...oh. We could always play Marve...ah.

Although Pardew will use this as an excuse, and eventhough some might say the media will eat it up, I think this time, Pardew is in deep s***. He could have got away using the 'injury' excuse or 'we don't have our strongest lineup available' excuse before this, but this time, if the team don't get the results and especially lacking goals, his decision to let HBA leave as well as not getting a striker in, will make the media definitely question his decisions.

:thup:

:thup:

We really need that to happen to a ridiculous extent actually. We need everyone to be asking why on Earth Pardew let him go. And also to be talking up Bruce's ability to manage him. It will make Pardew look a right moron.

Pardew going would make this season a mint one tbh. Don't give a shit what happens for the rest of it.

I have a conspiracy theory here.

Look at last season, good start plenty points on the board by Jan. Then to avoid europe and success etc, a deliberate shit run in.

The owners have found this leaves Fans unhappy at season ticket time.

Clubs new plan- have shit start to seasons and try and finish/ survive stronger-= some happier, more optimistic fans in the summer when selling season tickets.

Pardew going would make this season a mint one tbh. Don't give a s*** what happens for the rest of it.

Look at last season, good start plenty points on the board by Jan. Then to avoid europe and success etc, a deliberate s*** run in.

Clubs new plan- have s*** start to seasons and try and finish/ survive stronger-= some happier, more optimistic fans in the summer when selling season tickets.

Seems an awful risky tactic.

Pardew going would make this season a mint one tbh. Don't give a s*** what happens for the rest of it.

Look at last season, good start plenty points on the board by Jan. Then to avoid europe and success etc, a deliberate s*** run in.

Clubs new plan- have s*** start to seasons and try and finish/ survive stronger-= some happier, more optimistic fans in the summer when selling season tickets.

Seems an awful risky tactic.

...... but cheap.

I'm not sure how you would do it though, what if you don't turn it round. I think pardew is just shit so we've started shit

how they have done it- is spend little in summer window- let some players go.

See where we are are in Jan and spend to survive.

I'm not sure how you would do it though, what if you don't turn it round. I think pardew is just s*** so we've started s***

how they have done it- is spend little in summer window- let some players go.

See where we are are in Jan and spend to survive.

Still risky, when Ashley flashed the cash in the jan window a few seasons back we had an inital boost then it all turned to shit again once Pardew drilled the players into his front-foot-football...or Spazzball as we  call it.

We just crawled over then line then.

Pardew going wouldn't make much difference imo, as awful as he is Ashley would not appoint anyone who has any ambition. He does not want us threating european football and the cups lest there be a need for him to invest more. There's a cancer at the heart of the club and we won't achieve anything till he's gone sadly. Not that I wouldn't be happy to see the back of pardew, and anyone brought in might get us playing more aesthetic stuff which would be a balm, but a temporary one. Would not surprise me if we get a good coach he get absolutely no investment in a window and then gets sacked when underperforms just a little.

Oh dear.  Pardew or no Pardew this squad lacks big time in quality - especially in the final third. Sissoko and Cabella as the biggest attacking threats is painful.  Hopefully the latter picks up.

You say that as if he's got no input into it.

Oh dear.  Pardew or no Pardew this squad lacks big time in quality - especially in the final third. Sissoko and Cabella as the biggest attacking threats is painful.  Hopefully the latter picks up.

I'll be glad when he gets the chop. And I believe he will but there's not a lot to work with for any manager. We'll struggle with Siem in the side and I would rather he player. We'll be relegation fodder regardless.

Guest ManDoon

I'll be glad when he gets the chop. And I believe he will but there's not a lot to work with for any manager. We'll struggle with Siem in the side and I would rather he player. We'll be relegation fodder regardless.

I disagree. That isn't a bad team by any stretch of the imagination. It lacks creativity (without HBA) but there is more than enough for a decent manager to work with. Look at Swansea/Southampton

I disagree. That isn't a bad team by any stretch of the imagination. It lacks creativity (without HBA) but there is more than enough for a decent manager to work with. Look at Swansea/Southampton

where's the attacking quality?