Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Not a surprise. Serves Pardew and the hierachy right. We needed a deeplying play maker regardless of Dejong. That player could have stepped in. As it is now we are back to  Tiote/Colback/Anita with Sissoko playing #10. Lots of running, zero creativity. Worse still could play Cabella #10, which is fine.. but Gouffran and Obertan on the wings..

Hopefully this isn't used as a get out of jail free card for Pardew when we continue to lack any creativity and get spanked over the next series of games.

The most damning thing of all, is that his two ready-made #10 replacements in Ben Arfa and Marveaux are on loan because our manager doesn't like them.

I know it fits the agenda nicely but Ben Arfa isn't a number 10. He's consistently crap there. RW on the other hand he's very good at.

Did he ever play consistently there? There was that season Pardew hyped him up as being that number ten we were missing.. but never really gave him a fair go there.

Well, yeah, he's an idiot. Anyway, Hatem's never a number 10. His game isn't about vision, passing and movement for the sake of someone else. Asking him to fulfil the basic criteria of a number 10 would negate his strengths.

f*** me waking up in Aus just to see the news gets better.

Aside from Pardew, which f***er in our medical department allowed him to play last Satuday?

Pardew would have been duly advised, he is just too much of a w***** to realise

When you're the King you can do what you like.

Not a surprise. Serves Pardew and the hierachy right. We needed a deeplying play maker regardless of Dejong. That player could have stepped in. As it is now we are back to  Tiote/Colback/Anita with Sissoko playing #10. Lots of running, zero creativity. Worse still could play Cabella #10, which is fine.. but Gouffran and Obertan on the wings..

Hopefully this isn't used as a get out of jail free card for Pardew when we continue to lack any creativity and get spanked over the next series of games.

The most damning thing of all, is that his two ready-made #10 replacements in Ben Arfa and Marveaux are on loan because our manager doesn't like them.

I know it fits the agenda nicely but Ben Arfa isn't a number 10. He's consistently crap there. RW on the other hand he's very good at.

He's fucking mint there in football manager...

After Palace match pardew said

"For Siem (De Jong) - that wasn’t a true reflection of him. He wasn’t fit in terms of match fit, we played him because he might have that one bit of quality. He had a couple of moments but we can work on him because he’ll be around us (not away with Holland)."

So why the f*** did you play him... May have aggravated any injury. Bloody rectangle 

Nice dig at HBA there from The King... On a positive at least it explains SDJ's complete lack of mobility on the day because if that was a sign of things to come he's never doing anything in this league...

We've signed 9 players I'm so happy!

Two don't belong to us yet.

One of them is AWOL.

One of them is crocked.

Looks like Janmaat and, to an extent, Colback are the only ones of our signings that are gonna be immediately useful.

Guest ManDoon

One of them is AWOL.

One of them is crocked.

Looks like Janmaat and, to an extent, Colback are the only ones of our signings that are gonna be immediately useful.

Janmaat is prob our best player tbh

One of them is AWOL.

One of them is crocked.

who is AWOL or have I missed something?