2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looks like a lot in here noticed how good Yedlin was :thup: Going to be excellent one day.

Definitely has the tools, with great pace and physicality. Does need to learn the game a bit, though. Seemed to be caught too far up the pich a few times in the second half for no particular reason. Just a matter of positioning.

Baba backed us against the Red Coats back in 2010. Just an FYI. He even said something like "the child must beat his master" ... but more prosaic.

:thup: My dislike for the US is temporary, tbh. Good luck to you (and Jamaica/Haiti) in your journeys to beat CRC and Mexico in the next Copa Oro.

Would be interested to see if anyone goes after Yedlin after last night.  I remember reading something about him being quite promising before last night so was interested to see how he would get on.

He does struggle positionally and in 1v1's against some of the better MLS wingers. Only 20 so I havel little doubt that will improve, his recovery pace negates a lot of that anyway. Think he'll spend at least the rest of the season in Seattle, maybe season and a half and move next summer. Get's some decent coaching and he'll be a very good fullback

He does struggle positionally and in 1v1's against some of the better MLS wingers. Only 20 so I havel little doubt that will improve, his recovery pace negates a lot of that anyway. Think he'll spend at least the rest of the season in Seattle, maybe season and a half and move next summer. Get's some decent coaching and he'll be a very good fullback

Both right backs look excellent.

Yeah Johnson's been our best German-American imo, kind of disappointed he already agreed to go to Gladbach on a free. He's probably better on the wing, or at least has been for the US. Can play left back too, just overall a really useful player and surprised he wasn't more well known before this.

Only if he comes in for someone else later in to the night. If he's the one that initially takes her home he'll be fumbling about all night.

weeeyyyy did he trip over on the way to the bar weeeyyyy #wey

Guest ManDoon
:lol: My mate saw lukaku after a gig in Brum, when he was at baggies. Said he was walking behind him, couldn't believe the size of the guy

Why no Beckerman at any point btw? Thought he was good first few games (although not if you're wanting to score).

No clue. Cameron's played that role really well before, but I'm not sure it was really necessary. Beckerbro was the main reason Jermaine Jones looked so good suddenly.