2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USA were class, the commitment and fitness were unreal. That free kick, if that had gone in such a class idea. Best game of the world cup, USA have been great to watch bit s*** they're out tbh.

It wasn't. The US was incredibly negative for 110 minutes and Belgium were very, very wasteful. I'm extremely pleased Belgium won, but I still doubt them against Argentina.

Im extremely pleased you all lost too big man.

USA were class, the commitment and fitness were unreal. That free kick, if that had gone in such a class idea. Best game of the world cup, USA have been great to watch bit s*** they're out tbh.

It wasn't. The US was incredibly negative for 110 minutes and Belgium were very, very wasteful. I'm extremely pleased Belgium won, but I still doubt them against Argentina.

Im extremely pleased you all lost too big man.

:lol: Belgium might actually try to play football against Argentina and after the Yank ref yesterday the choice was easy. If you feel the same, it's alright, tbh.

Didn't you live in the States for a while Baba? The f*** would you badly want a side like Belgium to beat them?

No split loyalties. The US ref should have dashed France at least one red card, so in my bitterness I withdrew all support from that country. Also, I don't like the US side tbh. I think they can play decent football, but choose to just park the bus every match against decent teams until they are scored against (when they revert to decent football) .Belgium will give Argentina more problems. Bosnia threatened them with skillful passing, and Nigeria breached them twice easily with space and movement, and Belgium has both. Argie-US will be a repeat of Iran and Switzerland matches.

Didn't you live in the States for a while Baba? The f*** would you badly want a side like Belgium to beat them?

No split loyalties. The US ref should have dashed France at least one red card, so in my bitterness I withdrew all support from that country.

:lol: Respect.

No split loyalties. The US ref should have dashed France at least one red card, so in my bitterness I withdrew all support from that country.

I swear Baba has been markedly less friendly towards me since that day in 2010 and Yakubu :lol:

I swear Baba has been markedly less friendly towards me since that day in 2010 and Yakubu :lol:

:lol: WC is serious business, man.

:lol: WC is serious business, man.

I still want the Swiss to lose every time because of a dodgy goal from eight years ago.  Might be less bitter if senderos didn't look so punchable

I'm just happy I get to hate someone other than Ghana for the next four years.

I still cannot watch Gyan do his rubbish azonto against Naija from 2010 ACN. I never will.

f*** that.

Don't be vexed, man. :lol: We've both made second round and acquitted ourselves alright. Try to be happy, unlike myself.

I used to respect Nigeria and Baba's support for them but the team will not get an ounce of respect from me after today. I can't believe i felt bad for the team and esp his posts after they lost to France too.

WC is serious s***, Mike. Esp for guys like me who try to respect and support other good posters on this forum they've known for ages, :thup:

I'm just happy I get to hate someone other than Ghana for the next four years.

I still cannot watch Gyan do his rubbish azonto against Naija from 2010 ACN. I never will.

I'll never see Ronaldo's cross again as long as I live.

I used to respect Nigeria and Baba's support for them but the team will not get an ounce of respect from me after today. I can't believe i felt bad for the team and esp his posts after they lost to France too.

WC is serious s***, Mike. Esp for guys like me who try to respect and support other good posters on this forum they've known for ages, :thup:

:lol: Nah, I dunno man. If a Nigerian ref did us dirty in a WC match, I'd do just what Baba did. It's too bad Algeria is out and I can't proxy hate effectively.

Guy is seriously vexed! :lol: All I said was that I was pleased Belgium won. Abeg man, calm down.

:lol: Was the Donovan goal vs Algeria in stoppage time? Because that might be where that 1 minute shit came from.

90:45 to be exact.

:lol: Mystery fucking solved. Fucking Algeria.