2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ManDoon

Ability 1-0 Hardwork - long may this ever be the case.

2-0, job done.

Haters gonna hate.

America got absolutley botted 'til the last 10 mins man.

Howard made the most saves ever FFS.

Yes they tried hard but another attack v defence game in the QFs would've been dull as owt, attack v attack por favor.

Belgium have arguably been more turgid this tournament. They'll do exactly what US have done in the quarters.

They won't if they have any sense and even if they do they'll do it with way more quality rather than just running fast and trying hard.

Attacked more than I've seen any other team this tournament tonight, even at the 2-1 end they were hoying players forward regardless.

Tonight against weaker opposition. They've been horribly negative otherwise. They'll sit in against the Argies, guaranteed.

They've played weaker teams the whole tournament man and they haven't at all.

You don't think Belgium have been pretty negative on the whole this tournament?

They have played against 3 teams who have dug in deep and they have struggled to break them down despite, after tonight, having more shots than any other in the tournament.

They haven't been negative, they just haven't been the wonderteam many thought they'd been.

Unless your version of negative is not mine.

Greece are negative, Belgium are not negative.

Depends how you view it. I'd expect a team with that attacking talent to be looking to utilise it against poor teams, which they haven't done. I've found them massively boring to watch.

Gutted for the USA. We need to take a leaf out of their book.

Get outplayed for 115 minutes?

make it out of the group stages  :memelol:

Win a game? :memelol:

Ron taking a big L there

:lol: Ronaldo is top notch, tbh. He never really shit on us because we're USA, and we did get rocked for 90 percent of the game.

After England and Spain went out I really wanted you lot to win it. Was never gonna happen but I'm a little gutted I'm pretty much completely neutral from here on out. At this point all I care about is that France or Germany don't win it.

:lol: I'm not cheering for anyone now. I hope everyone loses somehow.

I hope Costa Rica sneaks it.

Ron taking a big L there

:lol: Ronaldo is top notch, tbh. He never really shit on us because we're USA, and we did get rocked for 90 percent of the game.

After England and Spain went out I really wanted you lot to win it. Was never gonna happen but I'm a little gutted I'm pretty much completely neutral from here on out. At this point all I care about is that France or Germany don't win it.

:lol: I'm not cheering for anyone now. I hope everyone loses somehow.

I hope Costa Rica sneaks it.

:lol: Oh yeah, Costa Rica. Concacaf and all that. :salt:

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam 17m

Absolutely gutted that USA have gone out. And now I have to walk home from the pub dressed like the Ultimate Warriror. Fuck sake.

:lol: The visual.

Ron taking a big L there

Ronaldo preferring South American animals from Banana Republics to steady European nations? Sacre bleu!

Sorry, and Argentina. The rest I can live with.

Good run USA :clap:

:lol: Once again, OT support = Doom.

I should move to new York and start following all of your teams

:lol: What are they gonna do, get worse?

At least Costa Rica are going to win it all now