2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ManDoon

Why doesn't green play? Looked class

Age? Think he's like 18.

:lol: Fucking excuuuuse me.

Be a real American like Landon Mix you fraud.

:lol: still think he could have got more game time tbh.

The freekick looked so simple, like why does nobody try just passing it past the wall more often? :lol:

Javier Zanetti will hunt them down and smother them to death for fear of them upstaging him and his perfectly formed hair.

Vincent Kompany ‏@VincentKompany  3m

Two words.. TIM HOWARD #Respect #BelUSA

I know it's easy when you win but he's usually the same when he doesn't. Class act.

Guest ManDoon

The freekick looked so simple, like why does nobody try just passing it past the wall more often? :lol:

Was an old school Pro Evo goal. Pass just past the wall.

God I'm glad the USA circle jerk will finally come to a halt

:lol: Where was this?

In his head.

:lol: Most probably yeah. But here in Iceland it's been the case at least. No wonder of course, would have liked to see more of Aron.

I thought an old school Pro Evo goal was aiming it 10 yards wide of the goal and still managing to curl it back in? :lol:

Guest ManDoon

I thought an old school Pro Evo goal was aiming it 10 yards wide of the goal and still managing to curl it back in? :lol:

:lol: yeah or the under the wall. The pass was used a fair bit too

USA were class, the commitment and fitness were unreal. That free kick, if that had gone in such a class idea. Best game of the world cup, USA have been great to watch bit shit they're out tbh.

:lol: Feel bad for Jozy. Had such a shit year on a terrible team, had the chance to show what he's capable of and his hammy pops. Sucks.

:lol: He's shown all year what he's capable of man.

:lol: Feel bad for Jozy. Had such a shit year on a terrible team, had the chance to show what he's capable of and his hammy pops. Sucks.

:lol: He's shown all year what he's capable of man.

:lol: Load of shit.

In 8 second round games, there were only 3 first half goals. 6 consecutive HT 0-0s too. 5 extra times, mostly involving spirited underdogs.

Absolute shame none of the spirited underdogs managed it through tbh. :lol:

USA were class, the commitment and fitness were unreal. That free kick, if that had gone in such a class idea. Best game of the world cup, USA have been great to watch bit s*** they're out tbh.

It wasn't. The US was incredibly negative for 110 minutes and Belgium were very, very wasteful. I'm extremely pleased Belgium won, but I still doubt them against Argentina.

In 8 second round games, there were only 3 first half goals. 6 consecutive HT 0-0s too. 5 extra times, mostly involving spirited underdogs.

Absolute shame none of the spirited underdogs managed it through tbh. :lol:

Costa Rica were arguably underdogs against Greece.