2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest hobshobs

So much bitterness over him having a few words.

I'd want Joe Hart doing that, ffs. Part and parcel of stepping up in a shootout is to hold your composure and don't let anything get to you. If the opposition keeper briefly taunting you is enough to put you off, then perhaps you shouldn't be taking one.

That's football nowadays mate. An element is still based on skill and ability, but more and more, quite simply, is who is the biggest and best cheat. Hope Tottenham come in for him. If you were at Arsenal away recently, you'd know what I mean, a time wastin' cheatin' b******.

:lol: What, you want us to get rid of him, and have Rob Elliott, who couldn't catch a f***ing cold, in nets?

Unfortunately your well down the Newcastle United 2014 road. Cheat and lie at all costs. Take it you weren't at Southampton way last season when 4-0 would have been 15-0 if it hadn't been for Elliott.

That's football nowadays mate. An element is still based on skill and ability, but more and more, quite simply, is who is the biggest and best cheat. Hope Tottenham come in for him. If you were at Arsenal away recently, you'd know what I mean, a time wastin' cheatin' b******.

Just as well Blob Elliott has skill and ability in spades.

He'd clearly been drilled by their analyst about where they put them against Greece and where their favoured sides were, hence the way he was trying to psyche them out by pointing to his eyes and saying "I've seen you".

Even made a point of highlighting how he went the right way on those he didn't save.

Quality mind games from the Dutch.

He went in the right direction for all five, and had a decent chance of saving them all. That wasn't guesswork, that was method. It seemed to be something about the eyes.

Let's hope he brings the secret back to the Toon.

Didn't look the Krul we were used to. Was full of confidence and swagger.

He went in the right direction for all five, and had a decent chance of saving them all. That wasn't guesswork, that was method. It seemed to be something about the eyes.

Let's hope he brings the secret back to the Toon.

Genuinely be suprised if he isnt the subject of some form of bid after that, he just gained a lot of attention very quickly.

He'd clearly been drilled by their analyst about where they put them against Greece and where their favoured sides were, hence the way he was trying to psyche them out by pointing to his eyes and saying "I've seen you".

Even made a point of highlighting how he went the right way on those he didn't save.

We can't study pens. You know how much VCR's cost?

I'd want Joe Hart doing that, ffs. Part and parcel of stepping up in a shootout is to hold your composure and don't let anything get to you. If the opposition keeper briefly taunting you is enough to put you off, then perhaps you shouldn't be taking one.

:lol: What, you want us to get rid of him, and have Rob Elliott, who couldn't catch a f***ing cold, in nets?

Unfortunately your well down the Newcastle United 2014 road. Cheat and lie at all costs. Take it you weren't at Southampton way last season when 4-0 would have been 15-0 if it hadn't been for Elliott.

:lol: I wasn't, but I watched it.

Remember Spurs away?

Good to see their managing to ruin Tim's heroics for us all. Fantastic  :lol:

I just like that they took credit immediately before Tim was like "Oh, I learned that shit here."

Remember Spurs away?

Fuck off man. Elliott would have scored a hat-trick in that game.

Guest hobshobs

Remember Spurs away?

I do indeed mate, but I didn't say Krul was s***. I said Krul was a disgrace. Big difference. You said Elliott was s***. Big difference.

We can't study pens. You know how much VCR's cost?

Bit different in a World Cup QF to playing for a place in the 3rd round of the Capital One Cup, which is about as good as it gets for us.

:thup:

Wanted Costa Rica to win, but quality tactics from the Dutch.

Remember Spurs away?

I do indeed mate, but I didn't say Krul was s***. I said Krul was a disgrace. Big difference. You said Elliott was s***. Big difference.

Elliott is shit. And fat.

Krul on Dutch telly now:

- heard before the game he would be doing the pens if needed and possible (with subs)

- knew how CR would take the pens in terms of corners. Strategy was wait as long as possible and then go for that corner

- intimidation tactics were discussed with GK coach

- boy's dream that last pen

- he doesn't even believe he saved 2 out of 20 in the Prem

- whole thing was planned with Frans Hoek, goalkeeper coach

Looked absolutely delighted. :love:

Unbelievable! :lol:

Guest hobshobs

Remember Spurs away?

Elliott is s***. And fat.

Go buy a goalie top from the club shop. Wonga on the front, Krul on the back. With your mentality I'm sure you'll wear it with pride.

Remember Spurs away?

Elliott is shit, though, and Krul isn't a 'disgrace'.

Remember Spurs away?

Elliott is s***. And fat.

Go buy a goalie top from the club shop. Wonga on the front, Krul on the back. With your mentality I'm sure you'll wear it with pride.

You're genuinely this unhappy because he went up to the players & had a word?

How do you deal with modern football?

Guest hobshobs

Remember Spurs away?

Elliott is s***, though, and Krul isn't a 'disgrace'.

Remember Spurs away?

Elliott is s***, though, and Krul isn't a 'disgrace'.