2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Been saying for a while Kanji should have the keys to the forum, might see some proper change round this place. Instead we get ST and Rich come-at-me-bro-ing the f*** out of each other, it's just not good enough and I'm pretty sure it's not what Dave and The Order envisaged would become of this place.

Place would be marshall law, and copyrighted material would be allowed...forum would be shut down in 24 hours; I'm good where I am man but thanks :lol:

Can you legally make an anteater the owner of the forum/website? I'd like to see them arrest an anteater.

#kaiz4admin

Rich is the new Dave tbh, the hair apparent to the N-O throne.

aka; The King

The throne is his by right. The bastards Andy and Beren born of incest.

http://i.imgur.com/jZdxKTr.jpg

After a class group stage and everyone saying it's one of the most open World Cups ever, it's been pretty dry on the goals front. But still some very exciting games. A big theme of this tournament IMO is how close the games have been. From 12 second round and QF matches, 10 have either gone to ET or been won by a single goal. The 'underdogs' are getting stronger and there hasn't been one especially outstanding side throughout the tournament.

You're Neil as well, yer kna.

Anyway, talk about the World Cup please - do people think the rest of the matches will be much cop?  Quarter finals were shite on the whole IMO.

Really hope so. Two fabulous Semi Finals on paper, just hope they all go for it and don't hold back.

Overall it's been a brilliant World Cup, some really good games, lots of upsets and hopefully some emerging stars being born.

Unpopular as it might be, I reckon there will be an all European Final, with the mighty Germans winning out.

So much bitterness over him having a few words.

I'd want Joe Hart doing that, ffs. Part and parcel of stepping up in a shootout is to hold your composure and don't let anything get to you. If the opposition keeper briefly taunting you is enough to put you off, then perhaps you shouldn't be taking one.

:thup:

Also, hobshobs :lol:

I can see the Argentina-Holland game being massively cagey and disappointing, think the other one might be canny good though.

I hope not, I'm going and so far the 4 games I've been at have all been really good.

The issue for Brazil is they have no body who can turn the game from back to front so they look incredibly methodical and even predictable when coming forward. Oscar seems to be attempting to play that role but he's been incredibly poor to date. Having said that the attack.on the whole had look disjointed. Paulinho has barely contributed, Fred has been laughably bad and Hulk has displayed no intelligence or footballing brain in his game at all. It's down to the manager to address that.

As for targeting players, a few teams have been at it thus tournament. As I said previously a lot of people, myself included enjoyed watching Chilie but they were as bad as anyone for it. I'm not condoning it it seems people seem to pick and choose when they notice sides having a dig.

Probably the best post I've read on here about the Brazilian side.

*Just got back from the Costa Rica - Holland game. Can't stop getting more and more in love with Robben. What a fantastic footballer he is.

Interview in Dutch just on

Krul said it's always been the plan to come on if a game goes to pens, he's been training on penalties for 7 weeks, in preperation

Wait, you speak Dutch?

I don't know if he speaks Dutch but the interview was shown on Finnish TV and Litmanen translated it, the great man he is.

After a class group stage and everyone saying it's one of the most open World Cups ever, it's been pretty dry on the goals front. But still some very exciting games. A big theme of this tournament IMO is how close the games have been. From 12 second round and QF matches, 10 have either gone to ET or been won by a single goal. The 'underdogs' are getting stronger and there hasn't been one especially outstanding side throughout the tournament.

Out of the twelve matches, I would say that Colombia-Uruguay, Argentina-Belgium, and France-Germany are the only ones that have been uncompetitive and/or boring. The other nine have been competitive matches. I think we are finally reaching the point most people saw coming with the rise of the game in Asia, Africa, and the US along with the fall of the Soviet Union (and subsequent rise of several new, smaller nations with good football talent and history).Generally, all the teams from every confederation have been competitive and talented, with the noticeably embarrassing exceptions of Cameroon and South Korea. Every group was difficult.