2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FFS, Krul does the same s*** in the PL - he stands in front of the guy, smiles, points to his eyes, etc. etc.

Did Tim Krul fake an injury to get a guy sent off? Did he dive? Did he bite a guy? Did he kick a guy? No man. He saved 2 pens in a WC QF, and the final one clinched the birth into the Semifinals; he's our player, if you can't be happy about that then get the f*** out man.

What the f***. Orlando City? Fly in for every home and away do ya. Nah, Sky Sports season ticket?

:lol:

As if the measure of any sort of fandom is based on if one attends matches in a stadium or not.

Dude trying to pick a fight with the wrong poster.

:lol: What the fuck.

Soon as he started going after Robbo and WBCP, I had enough. Hence, the GTFO post. Esp after anybody who supports Newcastle would be laughing/cheering/shocked at 1) keep sub in WC QF for Penalties 2) a man who is normally shit at these 3) he saved 1 4) he saved 2 5) he booked his country into the Semis and 6) seeing your keep who's been part of this club for an eternity, is a good bloke go full on radge in the match and peel away celebrating is the stuff anyone would dream of if they played the sport at any level, its stuff you practice in the yard when you're a kid with others - the goal or the save in the World Cup, it was a brilliant moment.

Guest ManDoon

You wanna throw down bro?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8JwhYqJ2Wz8/TdwFIbuCqcI/AAAAAAAAAEk/vpcWKVGZM2Q/s1600/SITUATION+RON+FIGHT+ITALY.png

Soon as he started going after Robbo and WBCP, I had enough. Hence, the GTFO post. Esp after anybody who supports Newcastle would be laughing/cheering/shocked at 1) keep sub in WC QF for Penalties 2) a man who is normally s*** at these 3) he saved 1 4) he saved 2 5) he booked his country into the Semis and 6) seeing your keep who's been part of this club for an eternity, is a good bloke go full on radge in the match and peel away celebrating is the stuff anyone would dream of if they played the sport at any level, its stuff you practice in the yard when you're a kid with others - the goal or the save in the World Cup, it was a brilliant moment.

Here, man. He tried to tie Krul's antics into the cheating and lying that goes on within NUFC, while defending Rob Elliott.

You can't do that then not expect someone to dig up TheGuv's legendary conversation with the useless knacker, in which he explicitly churned out various lines of club propaganda.  :lol:

Been saying for a while Kanji should have the keys to the forum, might see some proper change round this place. Instead we get ST and Rich come-at-me-bro-ing the fuck out of each other, it's just not good enough and I'm pretty sure it's not what Dave and The Order envisaged would become of this place.

Guest ManDoon

I reckon Rich could take SanToon like, nee bother

If you love rich so much why don't you marry him?

Guest ManDoon

I reckon Rich could take SanToon like, nee bother

If you love rich so much why don't you marry him?

Because he's already taken :okay:

:lol:

Been saying for a while Kanji should have the keys to the forum, might see some proper change round this place. Instead we get ST and Rich come-at-me-bro-ing the f*** out of each other, it's just not good enough and I'm pretty sure it's not what Dave and The Order envisaged would become of this place.

Place would be marshall law, and copyrighted material would be allowed...forum would be shut down in 24 hours; I'm good where I am man but thanks :lol:

Been saying for a while Kanji should have the keys to the forum, might see some proper change round this place. Instead we get ST and Rich come-at-me-bro-ing the fuck out of each other, it's just not good enough and I'm pretty sure it's not what Dave and The Order envisaged would become of this place.

Place has gone rapidly downhill since Dave Jr. arrived on the scene to be fair.

He's abandoned you all.