2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Lee Dixon knows all about man marking and kicking the shit out of talented footballers.  Cunt.

What was Pekerman playing at tonight, by the way? Bringing Ibarbo and Guarin in for Martinez and Aguilar was a stinking move.

Just trying to be clever to try and catch Brazil out?

Also, can anyone tell me what Gutierrez has done to get picked ahead of Ramos/Martinez/Bacca as a lone striker?

What was Pekerman playing at tonight, by the way? Bringing Ibarbo and Guarin in for Martinez and Aguilar was a stinking move.

Just trying to be clever to try and catch Brazil out?

Also, can anyone tell me what Gutierrez has done to get picked ahead of Ramos/Martinez/Bacca as a lone striker?

Spot on. Aguilar was a big miss. Teo has done fuck all as well. Strange

That wanker Barton is making me laugh at the moment. Says Brazil won't win because not enough threat from open play and getting by on solid defense and set pieces.

Yet he wanks over Germany for doing the EXACT same thing.

Colombian/anti-Brazil blinkers in here IMO. Ref has been s****, but he's been pretty s**** for both. Colombia and Brazil should both be a man light, or more.

:thup:

It's absolutely ridiculous. I'm not going to deny the fact that there were plenty of decisions going Brazils way, but jesus fucking christ some on here completely forgetting plenty of occasions. No wonder why someone calm like Kanji got pissed at some of you lot. I'm just going to laugh as I'm going to be in Belo Horizonte watching Brazil v the most likeable German side I can remember.

Neymar supposedly out the World Cup.

'BREAKING: Neymar had broken a vertebra and is out of the World Cup. Confirmed by them. (Via: Sport TV and @PaulSarahs) #BRA'

Colombian/anti-Brazil blinkers in here IMO. Ref has been s****, but he's been pretty s**** for both. Colombia and Brazil should both be a man light, or more.

It's absolutely ridiculous. I'm not going to deny the fact that there were plenty of decisions going Brazils way, but jesus fucking christ some on here completely forgetting plenty of occasions. No wonder why someone calm like Kanji got pissed at some of you lot. I'm just going to laugh as I'm going to be in Belo Horizonte watching Brazil v the most likeable German side I can remember.

Svein Oddvar Moen was the ref. He absolutely loves favourites. Loves them. He's got years of priors. Shit ref.

It's absolutely ridiculous. I'm not going to deny the fact that there were plenty of decisions going Brazils way, but jesus f***ing christ some on here completely forgetting plenty of occasions. No wonder why someone calm like Kanji got p*ssed at some of you lot. I'm just going to laugh as I'm going to be in Belo Horizonte watching Brazil v the most likeable German side I can remember.

Svein Oddvar Moen was the ref. He absolutely loves favourites. Loves them. He's got years of priors. s*** ref.

Yeah, he loves them, just like Howard Webb loves us as well and almost sent us out. Moen must've missed the foul on Maicon prior to the penalty. Get over, ref was terrible, both ways just like it's been for almost every game this World Cup.

Also, Zuniga escapes a yellow card and fractures Neymars back. Funny how everyone thought James was getting kicked around.

It's absolutely ridiculous. I'm not going to deny the fact that there were plenty of decisions going Brazils way, but jesus f***ing christ some on here completely forgetting plenty of occasions. No wonder why someone calm like Kanji got p*ssed at some of you lot. I'm just going to laugh as I'm going to be in Belo Horizonte watching Brazil v the most likeable German side I can remember.

Svein Oddvar Moen was the ref. He absolutely loves favourites. Loves them. He's got years of priors. s*** ref.

Yeah, he loves them, just like Howard Webb loves us as well and almost sent us out. Moen must've missed the foul on Maicon prior to the penalty. Get over, ref was terrible, both ways just like it's been for almost every game this World Cup.

Also, Zuniga escapes a yellow card and fractures Neymars back. Funny how everyone thought James was getting kicked around.

That's because James was getting kicked around. And the challenge Neymar got injured in didn't deserve a yellow card

That's because James was getting kicked around. And the challenge Neymar got injured in didn't deserve a yellow card

I'm sorry, but what James got today is what players like Messi, Neymar and many others get every single game every single fucking week. Now that he has shown what he's capable off, he can expect as much as them.

Also, not a yellow? So a fucking knee to the spine off someone who is chesting down a ball and you have zero chances of getting first to it ain't a yellow? I'm happy you have your specs on. Not surprised.

Is it officially confirmed he's out?

Yup, doctors came out of the hospital, unless they're lying. Fractured vertebra, some months and missing possibly the two biggest games of anyones life. Time for Oscar to show up and Hulk to actually score on his million chances.

I'm sorry, but what James got today is what players like Messi, Neymar and many others get every single game every single fucking week. Now that he has shown what he's capable off, he can expect as much as them.

Also, not a yellow? So a fucking knee to the spine off someone who is chesting down a ball and you have zero chances of getting first to it ain't a yellow? I'm happy you have your specs on. Not surprised.

I must apologise for the bit on Neymar. I thought at the time it wasn't a yellow but I looked it up on Youtube now and it was a bad challenge. There should really have been about 10 yellow cards in the game though