2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Howay Costa Rica!

Nah Germany Netherlands final would be epic.

Really?  Last games between the 2 in recent times have been timid to what I was expecting.

Getting nervous now. Our team looks very attacking despite having 3 CB's. Hope it doesn't backfire..

:lol: Even if it does, you can always go with plan B.

http://i.imgur.com/MFUhxtx.png

Belgium in 4 years: Hazard, De Bruyne, Benteke, Lukaku, Courtois, Origi, and Januzaj will all be 27 years old or younger. Fellaini, Mirallas, Defour, Dembele, Chadli, Alderweireld, Mignolet, and Witsel will be 30 or younger.

Get themselves a competent manager and unearth a couple fullbacks and that's a contender.

They have been saying this for years about this very world cup. Like England, their problem is more mental than quality related.

how did they fail mentally today?

Belgium in 4 years: Hazard, De Bruyne, Benteke, Lukaku, Courtois, Origi, and Januzaj will all be 27 years old or younger. Fellaini, Mirallas, Defour, Dembele, Chadli, Alderweireld, Mignolet, and Witsel will be 30 or younger.

Get themselves a competent manager and unearth a couple fullbacks and that's a contender.

They have been saying this for years about this very world cup. Like England, their problem is more mental than quality related.

how did they fail mentally today?

They shat their pants

Netherlands national anthem is about as good as God Save the Queen. You'd get more inspiration from a cardboard box.

:thup:

It truly is dreadful,  us and them at the back of the line when they were being given out.

I can't think.of much worse than a Brazil-Argentina final. It would be Barca-Realesque in that it looks tasty on paper but expect heavy doses of: niggley fouls, simulaton,  play acting, poor sportsmanship and general tedious and embarassing conduct from both sides.

If you can't appreciate the prospect of a World Cup final in Brazil between Brazil and Argentina you should stop following football tbh.

As I say it looks cracking on paper but both sides must not lose mentality will see it overshadowed by the so called 'dark art's of football.

Appreciate what the Prophet is saying tbh.

In my head, the semi-final line-up is fucking mouthwatering. Germany-Brazil and Holland-Argentina... but I'm superimposing stars and teams of bygone eras on to those glamour names of international football. The reality will be excellent for the occasion, but the footballing spectacle, I suspect, will be underwhelming, scrappy and undignified in the extreme.

I can't think.of much worse than a Brazil-Argentina final. It would be Barca-Realesque in that it looks tasty on paper but expect heavy doses of: niggley fouls, simulaton,  play acting, poor sportsmanship and general tedious and embarassing conduct from both sides.

If you can't appreciate the prospect of a World Cup final in Brazil between Brazil and Argentina you should stop following football tbh.

As I say it looks cracking on paper but both sides must not lose mentality will see it overshadowed by the so called 'dark art's of football.

Appreciate what the Prophet is saying tbh.

In my head, the semi-final line-up is fucking mouthwatering. Germany-Brazil and Holland-Argentina... but I'm superimposing stars and teams of bygone eras on to those glamour names of international football. The reality will be excellent for the occasion, but the footballing spectacle, I suspect, will be underwhelming, scrappy and undignified in the extreme.

I think play-off football really need an underdog or two to be entertaining tbh. If it's the same old same old, there's no "real" excitement or nerve in the matches as there's not as much at stake going out admirably to a quality opponent as there is if the opponent is meant to be a lot worse than you.

Fuck off man Murphy, why do you need to credit Robben for not cheating?

"You've got to give credit to Suarez, to come to Hungary of all places, in his return to CL football and finish the game without biting anyone..."

Holland will win this at a canter once they get the first goal.

I really love Costa Rica, but I wouldn't mind a confident display/win by one of the big guns.