Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

Personally I think managing another team for Ultimate is too much hassle, and I like the concept of the entry money being distributed amongst the winner(s) of the private (Newcastle-Online) league rather than going to whoever wins the overall competition. Loved the World Cup FF competition and its banter. If we can replicate something like that it would be fantastic.

Also, it appears with the ultimate version you can make substitutions within a gameweek. Now, I love the Premiership, but I'm not planning on watching (or changing my team before) every single game, like I ended up doing in the WC one.. :lol:

I like Ramsey and Hazard. They'll get a ton of points. I put Coutinho because he's a good player and he'll have more of the ball with Suarez gone. It was between Eriksen and Lamela for the last 8m spot and I went with the guy who was outstanding towards the end of last year.

:lol: Suggest an improvement then you tit.

:lol: Sorry!

Just not sure the midfield makes up for Remy and Riviere who are both quite risky. Other than Ramsey and Hazard, I'm not sure you have any other guaranteed studs in midfield.

Ultimate league codes -

Classic 1952-2722

Head to head 1952-2723

Anyone else able to use these codes?

Worked for me.

Just keeps telling me its an invalid code, someone send me an invite, see if that can see it that way...

:lol:

Man, I really haven't helped myself have I. I really need to come correct.

I think I have unearthed a couple of midfield players that will outperform their value, which has allowed me to really beef up my strikers in particular.

There is some element of risk, but if it goes right, my point total might explode the whole fantasy game software it would be so immense.

:lol:

Man, I really haven't helped myself have I. I really need to come correct.

I think I have unearthed a couple of midfield players that will outperform their value, which has allowed me to really beef up my strikers in particular.

There is some element of risk, but if it goes right, my point total might explode the whole fantasy game software it would be so immense.

Fuck off :lol:

My team: -

De Gea

Debuchy    Monreal    Cameron

Barkley Sanchez Mata Fabregas Elmohamady

Diego Costa Rooney

Subs: Blob, Nugent, R Ferdinand, Saylor

Ultimate league codes -

Classic 1952-2722

Head to head 1952-2723

Worked for me.

Just keeps telling me its an invalid code, someone send me an invite, see if that can see it that way...

Two questions are you trying to join with an Ultimate team and are you using the dashes?

Ultimate league codes -

Classic 1952-2722

Head to head 1952-2723

Worked for me.

Two questions are you trying to join with an Ultimate team and are you using the dashes?

Join League/Private or Public/ I select private and select next, it then rejects which ever code i enter. I enter the code with the Hyphen included.

Think I have settled on this.

Krul

Lovren Debuchy Rio

Fabregas Ramsey Mata Barkley Cabella

Sturridge Rooney

Had to pick Krul to afford the rest I wanted, as for Cabella I needed to drop Silva so I could afford Sturridge.

It's a risk but one I'm willing to take, in anycase there's some decent alternatives in the 7.5 range.