Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

Dzeko/Jovetic/Giroud are all 8.5 . Definitely my biggest dilemma left. Well, mostly between Dzeko and Giroud....City's opening games are tough, but it's not like they don't score for fun against big teams anyways....

My team at the moment:

Begovic

Debuchy  Cahill  Shaw

Sidwell  Coutinho  Sanchez  Eriksen  Barkley

Diego Costa  Rooney

Subs: Myhill, Naismith, Dummett, Bruce.

I think Naismith will play plenty this season, and he's cheap as shit.

Who is a good striker for a similar price that will get me more points? Someone from a promotion team perhaps?

I went for Chamakh, he was fairly decent for Palace last season. Was going to choose Zamora but he's injured far more often.

Guest Roger Kint

I think Naismith will play plenty this season, and he's cheap as shit.

Who is a good striker for a similar price that will get me more points? Someone from a promotion team perhaps?

I put Ulloa in mine as he will play every game and should be decentish. Lot of average choices from £7m down though. Long, Bojan, Jelevic, Ings, Austin, Wickham, Agbonlarhor, Nugent, Campbell(Palace) all £6m or less and will be decent as 3rd striker.

Guest Roger Kint

Think i am going to leave it as this for the first week(sick of changing)

Begovic/Krul

Baines/Debuchy/Mangala/F Luis/Saylor

Fabregas/Barkley/Ramsey/Siggy/Rodwell

Rooney/Dzeko/Ulloa

Could improve on Rodwell i suppose but prefer the spare cash in case i want to upgrade someone more important.

Guest Roger Kint

Lukas Jutkiewicz at Burnely is 5.0 and has 6 in 6 during pre-season and James Wilson at Man Utd is 4.5 and will score shit loads if he gets on the pitch.

:lol: Was going to say LJ but wasnt prepared to try and spell that

Guest Roger Kint

Had to google it :lol: Looking forward to the commentators having a stab at it.

:lol: Yookewich? Sure thats how the SSN bloke was saying it.

Their team rotates fairly often too.

Really hard to predict who will play for them and Man Utd currently.

Our team is nailed on, full back positions aside. It's possible Young could start over Shaw in the first game, and I'm not sure who will start as right wing back either. Probably Valencia though.

Our team is nailed on, full back positions aside. It's possible Young could start over Shaw in the first game, and I'm not sure who will start as right wing back either. Probably Valencia though.

Yeah I've got Shaw in my team at the moment but I'm not sure whether to maybe stick him on the bench for the first game and play a three in defence for the first week.  Has Shaw looked good in preseason?  More advanced position under Van Gaal I take it?

Yeah I've got Shaw in my team at the moment but I'm not sure whether to maybe stick him on the bench for the first game and play a three in defence for the first week.  Has Shaw looked good in preseason?  More advanced position under Van Gaal I take it?

He's been alright. Expect him to be a lot better in the league. More advanced position though aye.

If pre-season is anything to go by, Herrera should be in all your teams, but then again so should Young.