Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

I couldn't find a midfielder that I felt happy with replacing Barkley for, so I just subbed him with the hope that Bojan gets a few early goals for Stoke.

You couldn't find anyone for 7 mill or less that will score more than Bojan over the next 4 to 6 weeks?

Lamela/Eriksen + Lukaku

or

Sturridge + a 5.5 midfielder?

Sturridge and 5.5 IMO. I went for Mutch at 5.5, I think he'll get plenty chance to get forwards - 7 goals last season in a pathetic Cardiff side.

Wait, the league is called N-O right? Is that the right one? Been automatically invited to that one.

Abi you never join FF game? Abeg, make you do this ting quick quick bifor you vex me o!

:lol:

Just doing it in a sec. Been slogging away at work man. Just got home.

Okay, I jinxed it.

Barkley out for 6-8 weeks. Will miss Chelsea/Arsenal/ and likely Liverpool games.

God damn, I thought I was done.. :lol:

I thought that was a joke! For goodness sake man. Have a word with yourself!

I couldn't find a midfielder that I felt happy with replacing Barkley for, so I just subbed him with the hope that Bojan gets a few early goals for Stoke.

You couldn't find anyone for 7 mill or less that will score more than Bojan over the next 4 to 6 weeks?

A combination of already got good players, team limited, and unsure if they are actually going to start in the new season.

I think my midfield is pretty good this year.

http://i.imgur.com/uOIV1le.png

Any suggestions? I'm tempted by Mutch, Coutinho, Diego Costa, Sissoko and Eriksen but it's hard to sacrifice one of the big hitters. Not happy about Steven Davis, either.

Big risk spending 6m on a GK when it's not certain he will start.

Spurs, the subject of interest. /noleffe  :D

http://i.imgur.com/c4rvNUf.png

First-teamers only. Dawson injured his ankle in G4 and Dier played the full 90 in G5.

Not forgetting the obvious ones like Lloris instead of Friedel ofc.