Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB · 1m

#mcfc say aguero is fine. He carried on training after the tackle from kolarov - and finished the session. No issue there for sat.

Phew.

Thank fuck. Transferred him in 20 minutes ago :lol:

Guest chopey

Wild card deployed.

too soon, Pardew might sign a 30 goal striker by monday and then you'll be stuck with Man city and Chelsea cast offs

Guest Roger Kint

Pretty happy with my squad. Some strong point scoring players, but also some who will increase in value (i hope)

The increase in value doesnt count does it? Thought you only get the value you paid if you get rid

Pretty happy with my squad. Some strong point scoring players, but also some who will increase in value (i hope)

The increase in value doesnt count does it? Thought you only get the value you paid if you get rid

My understanding is you get half the difference, eg: buy for 4. If value is now 5 and you sell, you get 4.5

(or something like that...)

Guest Roger Kint

My understanding is you get half the difference, eg: buy for 4. If value is now 5 and you sell, you get 4.5

(or something like that...)

Never noticed. Then again i have never sold anyone playing well enough to have a sizable increase either

I really don't know about Jovetic, seems too good to be true that he'll keep playing.

I think a lot of people will end up subbing him out, he'll do well when he plays I think but he's never going to be a nailed on starter.

Would it be possible to use the wildcard next round, sign players early you think will rise in value, and then when they do, you shift them for the players you really want (before september 13th) for the increase in moneys with no point lose?

they only increase/decrease 0.1 each round if I remember correctly.

Per day, not per round actually.

There's a hard limit, IIRC. 0.3?

From what I've read, they can rise every day if they hit a certain % of net transfers in. Practically, I don't expect many players to rise above that within a GW.