Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

How has Jovetic's price dropped since scoring a brace against Liverpool? :lol:

I thought price was determined by transfers in, and he's been bought second most this gameweek.

He dropped in price on Saturday... then became protected after his points on monday. So hes almost doubled in ownership and no increase due to the system rewarding the bandwagon approach......

What's this protected lark?

If a player drops in price one week he can't go up the same week. The algorithm used by the site protects the player from further fluctuation.

That's some bullshit.

If a player drops in price one week he can't go up the same week. The algorithm used by the site protects the player from further fluctuation.

That's some bullshit.

How the fuck do you know that btw?

That's some bullshit.

How the fuck do you know that btw?

First time i've heard this aswell. Tought it was only determined by transfers in/out. Not any fancy algorithm.

That's some bullshit.

How the f*** do you know that btw?

Well im not 100% certain I am jumping to a few conclusions.

Firstly hes marked as protected on totalFPL as he should of gone up .2 already (doubled in ownership in 24 hours)  and there is no other explanation given by either totalFPL or FISO on why he has not gone up.

Its widely regarded the algorithm was rolled back to the one used 2-3 years ago and is being used up until the first international break to allow for people to remain competitive long enough before player price sky rockets.

And thus is why I've reached the above conclusion.

When it comes to price rises, there's a uniform number of Net Transfers In that earns players a 0.1 rise.

With reductions, I think it's more complicated and there's no uniform number. Based on percentages of ownership etc.

That's some bullshit.

How the f*** do you know that btw?

Well im not 100% certain I am jumping to a few conclusions.

Firstly hes marked as protected on totalFPL as he should of gone up .2 already (doubled in ownership in 24 hours)  and there is no other explanation given by either totalFPL or FISO on why he has not gone up.

Its widely regarded the algorithm was rolled back to the one used 2-3 years ago and is being used up until the first international break to allow for people to remain competitive long enough before player price sky rockets.

And thus is why I've reached the above conclusion.

He's risen back to 8m fwiw. Those sites are inaccurate atm due to the downtime in FPL stats feed.

Di María added for 9.5, which is less than I expected, but then again he isn't such a FF points machine - loads of assists maybe.

Will wait and see what kind of impact he does.

That doesn't seem too bad a price tbf, considering Ozil and Sanchez cost over 10 after they came to Arsenal.