Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

Nope, got my rotation sorted. Whoever has the easier game of the £4.5m defenders starts and Shelvey & Mutch swap depending on opposition. Sorted. The rest should get points pretty regularly.

Don't think Cameron is in the Stoke first team anymore at right back. I have Bardsley instead of him. You may want to take that into account.

Are you sure you don't want to see my team? It may be of some help.

Dunno why anyone would have a Newcastle defender in their team :lol: we never keep clean sheets.

The points difference between the top keeper and say 8th was only 30 points. May as well get the cheapest option who'll start, get bonus points for shots faced, etc. Pretty sure Marshall was one of the highest scorers last season. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/mhCIqoJ.png

Tempted to put Chambers in for Debuchy because, last week, Steven Davis was Kevin Mirallas and I miss those days :(

Geoff Cameron isn't guaranteed but Mark Wilson could be another option. Stoke might fall flat tbh.

Dunno why anyone would have a Newcastle defender in their team :lol: we never keep clean sheets.

The points difference between the top keeper and say 8th was only 30 points. May as well get the cheapest option who'll start, get bonus points for shots faced, etc. Pretty sure Marshall was one of the highest scorers last season. :lol:

Really? Interesting, I like having a good keeper in my team these days, love a clean sheet bonus. I'll keep it in mind.

Guest Roger Kint

Really? Interesting, I like having a good keeper in my team these days, love a clean sheet bonus. I'll keep it in mind.

Cech only got 23 more points than Krul last season. Mannone 2 points less than Cech.

Going back and forth all the time. Until the last friendlys are played, this is it so far. Really unsure about not having Yaya, Hazard and the Arsenal suspects in the team. (probably gonna change it all on monday)

http://i.imgur.com/PVQqNoN.png

Okay, I can't share my team, as it is amazing. Bit I will give you guys some tips. I can't help it, it just hurts to see so many awful decisions being made.

Here's one for free ...

People are seriously sleeping on Luke Shaw as a wing-back in that 3-5-2 for Man Utd. Huge potential for points, as a defender in the game.

He was flying forward at Southampton last year, and regularly appeared in the opposition box. A very nice alternative to the disgustingly over priced Coleman and Baines.

:smug:

Having said that there's still many picks I'm unsure about :lol:

Even Shaw I was a bit undecided about as Van Gaal seemed to pick him out for lacking fitness in pre season.

If he starts though he'll get points, I'm pretty certain about that.

f*** me, 20 odd million pound attacking fullback signed by Manchester United is thinking outside the box? :lol:

What's his price in real life got to do with anything anyway?  :lol:

Hardly anyone seems to have him in their teams, hence my top quality insight.  :aww:

Kaka seems to be blending both delusion and unjustified arrogance very well. For that, I applaud him.

Your team's s***, mind.

Now come on Neil don't be nasty. If you want to see my team, all you have to do is just ask.

Okay, I can't share my team, as it is amazing. Bit I will give you guys some tips. I can't help it, it just hurts to see so many awful decisions being made.

Here's one for free ...

People are seriously sleeping on Luke Shaw as a wing-back in that 3-5-2 for Man Utd. Huge potential for points, as a defender in the game.

He was flying forward at Southampton last year, and regularly appeared in the opposition box. A very nice alternative to the disgustingly over priced Coleman and Baines.

:smug:

Based on how many points they got last season they're definitely not overpriced.

Oh dear ... well, I forgot to change my team one week, and was so annoyed that I didn't really bother anymore. The main league I'm in with some pals of mine, I dropped about 7 spots that week. I was fuming. This year I'm going in!