Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

Myhill

Debuchy, Lovren, Kolarov

Sanchez, Barkley, Henderson, Mirallas

Rooney, Sturridge, Bojan

Krul, Cameron, de Jong, Figueroa on the bench.

Usually finish bottom or thereabouts, I expect more of the same  :lol:

Good team I think but Timmy would be better than Myhill I'd say

Aye definitely for the rest of the season, I just expect a bumming on the first day so he's sitting out. 

Is Kolarov still first choice at City?

Is it me, or is there a surprising lack of City players on most people's teams (based on what posted so far and in other places I've seen) ?!

They are the champions having scored 102 goals and keeping the second most number of clean sheets in the league last year.

Guess people are expecting them to **not have as much motivation and hunger** this season...

Zabaleta was first name on my team sheet for the last 2 seasons but now he's too expensive compared to the alternatives - Shaw, Debuchy etc. Aguero is too much of a risk with his injury record. I'm also torn between Dzeko and Jovetic up top. The pick of the City lot, imo, is Silva, who is reasonably priced and always scores well. As has been said though, City have a tough start and I reckon Mata, Fabregas, Ramsey and the like are better options for the time being.

Their team rotates fairly often too.

Really hard to predict who will play for them and Man Utd currently.

Far easier with Man Utd imo considering their formation, lack of back-up CBs, Carrick injury and certainties like Rooney, RvP and Mata.

I'm kind of hoping having goal scoring midfielders will outweigh average strikers. Probably will makes changes depending on Lukaku and Sagna's fitness.

Nah man, sack off defenders, yo need top strikers.  They get most of the points.

How do you guys feel about Sidwell for 5.5? Stoke has a lot of easy games to start and he should be getting goals IMO.

Ive toyed with the idea but cant bring myself to use him.

Then who would be a cheap good mid other than Sigurdsson?

How do you guys feel about Sidwell for 5.5? Stoke has a lot of easy games to start and he should be getting goals IMO.

Shelvey perhaps, only 5.5 but I can see him playing a less advanced role what with Sigurdsson coming back. I went for Mark Noble who should be pretty good value for 5.5 and a benchwarmer for my squad that I can always rely on getting a game should my first choices get injured.

Jon Walters is a good cheap midfield choice considering he's basically a forward and he takes pens. (5.5)

I've also gone for Jordon Mutch also at 5.5 this year, reckon he'll get 8 goals or so.

Its a hard choice, Sidwell seems to be the best 5.5 out there...going off last seasons stats/points.