Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

You realise right now Steve Bruce is watching Ben Arfa in training with his jaw on the floor right? Asking himself what the hell Pardew was thinking right?

Ramirez, Ince and Brady are no kind of competition for him. Huddlestone and Livermore are central midfielders so they don't really factor.

Reckon he'll replace Ince playing off the striker, who'll presumably be Hernandez in a couple of weeks. Could be a cracking partnership, potentially.

Anyway, my WC is looking as such.

Debuchy -> Moreno (Debuchy's not had the attacking output I'd hoped for so far, Moreno scored dat goal and has better games)

Kolarov -> Azpilicueta (only had Kolarov for a week to replace Luis, Azpilicueta was the long-term replacement and offers me a straight swap back if Luis claims the left back spot)

Clyne -> Rose (then back again in a fortnight due to fixtures and other transfers)

Mutch -> JWP (for form and price, and Southampton rotating well with teams whose players I have)

Mata -> Sterling (Again, Mata poor and not having Liverpool was hurting me)

Rooney -> Falcao (because howay)

Guest TruToon94

After my mullering last week activated wildcard. Quite happy with my new squad. Seems defenders don't get enough points on this version so going for attacking.

Ben Arfa on bench, waiting to see if he plays. Will be straight in first team if regular!

I was about to get rid of all my Man Utd players but their fixtures are pretty good over the next few weeks. Was going to save money by swapping Rooney for Welbeck, but it might be better to do it in a couple of weeks I reckon.

Our first three fixtures were good too. :anguish:

I was about to get rid of all my Man Utd players but their fixtures are pretty good over the next few weeks. Was going to save money by swapping Rooney for Welbeck, but it might be better to do it in a couple of weeks I reckon.

Our first three fixtures were good too. :anguish:

True.

Can't see you suddenly becoming good, but with all the new players and the fixtures there's a chance of some improvements.