Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

Can I nominate my Rafael addition as the pick of the week? Took major melons, and it paid of nicely in a week where many defenders flopped. I thank you for your considerations  :smug:

Froggy help me!

Is it likely Rafael comes straight in for Valencia? I'm about to risk putting him in my team.

Kaka - if Rafa is fit, he starts. He's quality

:hmm:

:lol:

There wasn't enough confidence in your answer. I was forced to make the call on my own!

Rafael is still underrated by many. Absolutely excellent full back and he's always in the final third of the pitch when we're attacking. He'll get a decent amount of assists if stays fit and he isn't scared of the odd strike on goal.

Yeah, think he'll do well. You guys didn't go with the 3-5-2 yesterday though, and so his impact further up the pitch wasn't as great as I was initially anticipating, but he should still do okay hopefully.

Yeah, think he'll do well. You guys didn't go with the 3-5-2 yesterday though, and so his impact further up the pitch wasn't as great as I was initially anticipating, but he should still do okay hopefully.

Think you should change that signature line about Isla mate. In fact, any QPR player other than having a useless bench player for cheap is disaster for everyone.

Teams who concede plenty, and score little. Absolute AIDS for fantasy purposes.

Think you should change that signature line about Isla mate. In fact, any QPR player other than having a useless bench player for cheap is disaster for everyone.

Teams who concede plenty, and score little. Absolute AIDS for fantasy purposes.

:pokerface:

21st place before the weekend, 21st place now.

64 points that could've been 88 - Captained Sterling over Costa and left Guzan/Hutton on the bench. :sad:

Got Hatem tonight though, so a repeat of his debut for us would do.

Ah balls, just replayed that goal in my head and, as with every other current NUFC related thought I've had, this one also ended with " :anguish: fkn Pardew man..."