Chucky Ferreyra

ponsaelius

Guest neesy111

Goal record in his brief time at Shaktar looks decent.  Still we need a striker that we know will deliver, than might.

Good news to start the weekend.

Ferreyra is now set to head to the North East after Newcastle agreed a €2 million [£1.6m] loan fee with the option of making the deal permanent for a further €8m [£6.4m].

Niiiiiiiiice, really happy we've got another striker.

He's got a good reputation man. It's a really nice move initial loan with a few to a permanent. Class!

If we rate him, why not buy him?

Probably because pretty much every Argie striker thats not a star international has been absolutely bobbins in England. Scocco, Di Santo, Boselli, Stracqualursi, Emmanuel Villa, Facundo Sava etc

We rated Luuk De Jong and he turned out to be absolutely shite. If the previous posts that said £6.4m future fee is agreed are right then we'll probably pay that as soon as he looks like he's anything approaching decent (profitable).

Disco is a big fan of this guy IIRC

Aye, he looks decent from the YT video I saw. A proper centre forward who can finish by the looks of it, although not the quickest.

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/2012/06/denniswise1.jpg

I was planning on flying out to watch him live but still haven't got round to it I admit.

Ferreyra is now set to head to the North East after Newcastle agreed a €2 million [£1.6m] loan fee with the option of making the deal permanent for a further €8m [£6.4m].

Where's that from? I'd take that tbh.

We supposedly had a fee agreed for Remy and that wouldn't have been worth a wank had the Liverpool deal gone through.

It's the same old thing, we're terrified of spending on strikers.

He's still young, and has only recently moved to Europe, and so I would imagine it's just a bit of caution. Never really mind a loan, as long as that option for a permanent move is included.

goal.com

goal.com

Ok, I'm going to ignore those figures. :lol:

We supposedly had a fee agreed for Remy and that wouldn't have been worth a w*** had the Liverpool deal gone through.

It's the same old thing, we're terrified of spending on strikers.

This is true ...

However, Remy was always looking for bigger and better things, and is pretty established. Can't see this guy pulling a similar stunt if he does well here.

I'm sure we also did this so we could potentially negotiate the fee down, if he does okay, and we still want to sign him, but for less.