Chucky Ferreyra

ponsaelius

If we rate him, why not buy him?

He's still young, and has only recently moved to Europe, and so I would imagine it's just a bit of caution. Never really mind a loan, as long as that option for a permanent move is included.

I'm not quite as fond of loans as that simply because of cases like Remy last year and him not staying despite an apparent buyout clause but suppose its understandable

He's still young, and has only recently moved to Europe, and so I would imagine it's just a bit of caution. Never really mind a loan, as long as that option for a permanent move is included.

I'm not quite as fond of loans as that simply because of cases like Remy last year and him not staying despite an apparent buyout clause but suppose its understandable

True that. They spent like £6m on him. Considering he signed on for 5 years, 8m should be up our alley.

Quite sceptical about this, we rarely seem to sign a player without scouting them thoroughly and I highly doubt we've had scouts over in the Ukraine and Argentina in the past few years.

Still, I'd be happy if it did happen although would still like to see Remy come through the door.

Quite sceptical about this, we rarely seem to sign a player without scouting them thoroughly and I highly doubt we've had scouts over in the Ukraine and Argentina in the past few years.

Still, I'd be happy if it did happen although would still like to see Remy come through the door.

Google him, we were linked with him 2/3 years ago.

Our interest goes back to 2011 apparently. When he was still in Argentina. There were a number of links with him then.

Sweet, didn't realise that.

Can't see us bringing in Remy if this deal is completed though seeing as we won't be able to flog Cisse til January. Hope I'm proven wrong but that seems like too many purples.

Know nothing about the player but glad he has seemingly got himself away from the East Ukraine.

BUT

the owner of Donetsk is supposedly a chief financial backer of the same people that shot our supporters out if the sky.

So I support the player but I don't support the transfer which is as immoral as fuck.

Know nothing about the player but glad he has seemingly got himself away from the East Ukraine.

BUT

the owner of Donetsk is supposedly a chief financial backer of the same people that shot our supporters out if the sky.

So I support the player but I don't support the transfer which is as immoral as fuck.

Loling at the thought of our £1.6 million loan fee boosting Rinat Akhmetov's 15.3 billion dollar fortune.

From a bit of Dennis Wise scouting he certainly looks a good finisher with either foot and his head. A few examples of him beating a man with a bit of pace before scoring, and also a few where he basically makes a goal for himself from a long ball punted towards him, something which will probably serve him well here! If it goes through I'll be glad to just have another striker with a decent record in the squad to be honest. It's a much less riskier deal than spunking £12m on Enner Valencia that's for sure.

BUT

Fuck that then, I'm boycotting St James if he arrives.

Tinfoil hat on but the loan fee should mean we've spent almost exactly what we brought in for Debuchy and Cabaye.  Keep the net spend at zero and bump the big bit to next season when we can use the proceeds of the next big sale to pay for it.