Rolando Aarons

Chapo

• 3 weeks later...

Very difficult game to eventually get your chance.  In that context thought he did ok. Would have liked to see him stay on the left, with Atsu on the right. More for my curiosity and his confidence, than anything against Murphy having more time. I wonder whether Aarons linking-up with Atsu might bring out his cockiness a little; which I think he needs to be at his best. On which, if only that beautiful chip had gone in ... hope he doesn’t give himself a hard time and hope he gets another chance soon.

Very difficult game to eventually get your chance.  In that context thought he did ok. Would have liked to see him stay on the left, with Atsu on the right. More for my curiosity and his confidence, than anything against Murphy having more time. I wonder whether Aarons linking-up with Atsu might bring out his cockiness a little; which I think he needs to be at his best. On which, if only that beautiful chip had gone in ... hope he doesn’t give himself a hard time and hope he gets another chance soon.

He was blowing out of his arse, had to come off.

Everyone's marvelling at his "great chipped effort"

f*** off man. Laces through it and it's a goal, should have been 1-1

QWQKhMY.png

Wide of left post, keeper saves it, wide of right post, hits the woodwork, over the bar. I’d say they were more likely.

The gap is tiny and he’s a great keeper. It was a good effort that didn’t result in a goal because of some excellent defending.

Can’t  believe this is even in question, ha. Gayle is the only one to blame for not putting his foot through it during the match.

the levels of criticism of our players after last night's match is fucking weird as hell man.

To be clear, if not for one of the top CBs in the league running back to his line sensing danger, he'd have scored and we'd have leveled in the first half. FFS.

the levels of criticism of our players after last night's match is fucking weird as hell man.

To be clear, if not for one of the top CBs in the league running back to his line sensing danger, he'd have scored and we'd have leveled in the first half. FFS.

Totally agree about the criticism like.

At the game I couldn't get my head around why he chipped it but having seen that picture I think the goalkeeper has taken up a great position and other than megging him I doubt he would have scored by twatting it. That's not to say he shouldn't have done that mind. Just a bit unlucky and good defending really

While it was a delightfully executed chip  imo it was the wrong decision.

I can understand people saying he did the correct thing from that photo but that was after he delayed the shot and allowed the keeper to take that position.

I was directly in line with him and the keeper and I'm convinced that an early driven shot made it a relatively easy goal.