Rolando Aarons

Chapo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

He needs to start trying to beat players with one move rather than his 12 stepovers. I'd stick with Murphy who seems to have swapped his form with Yedlin.

Showed the odd glimpse.  But also kept having ridiculously loose touches, that then set WBA off on a counter attack.  Gets in some great positions to have a go at the full back, but either doesn't back himself or isn't fast enough to go past. 

Not really sure what to make of him, TBH.  Still reasonably young and inexperienced.  Looks to be raw and have potential.  But for various reasons, he is never going to get a long run in the side. 

Personally I'd like to see us without Ritchie just a couple of time's to see what we're like with extra mobility out wide. Obviously Shelvey might not be considered as good as Set pieces but I consider him good enough to cover it to give it a go.

Tooj gonna be fewming.

Don't think he was better than Murphy like.

Had a few too many daft touches and gave the ball away quite a bit, but not in a positive way with attacking play but poor decision making.

Think he still doesn't trust his body yet as others have alluded to he still seems to be missing that raw pace he had which made him such a frightening prospect before Pardew ruined his career to save his own skin.

Best buddies with Jamaal, I could imagine Lacelles probably  saying to him go ask to play in the reserves get fit and show your committed and the gaffer will pick you.

Actually thought same. Lascelles seems to be having a word with him as he’s got such a different attitude. Could be some Rafa man management in that too.