Jamaal Lascelles & Karl Darlow

ponsaelius

The good business we're doing now makes Kinnear look like even more of a tit.

It's strange the way we are going about it though:

- Sign a right back before you let current one go

- Sign 2 promising players and loan back

Never seem to take this approach, plus getting 9 players over that line never happens and we will have spent money (Although probably offset when we sell Ben Arfa)

To be fair to Taylor, providing he could stay fit he'd walk the Championship - what with it being s**** n all.

:D he wouldnt. Hed be bang on average.

He would, he did before. I don't rate him at all but the Championship is so shite that he'd most likely excell.

If high offer comes for Krul we should sell imo.

Keepers always seems easy to replace with (old) experienced keepers or young ones with potential (like Krul)

Before last season i hoped or would´t have minded selling Krul for the right price and for example had him replaced with Cesar.

Would have been good business and then have had a promising keeper as back up.

Keepers always seems easy to replace with (old) experienced keepers or young ones with potential (like Krul)

Before last season i hoped or would´t have minded selling Krul for the right price and for example had him replaced with Cesar.

Fuck that shit

£5m for both of them according to SSN. Brilliant deal if that is the case.

Very reasonable price and Forest won't be happy with that. Guess who wins again....

If Forest aren't happy, why are they agreeing to it?

Probably desperate for instant cash I guess. Read they need money quickly for FFP which comes in this season. Must have been sent packing by Wonga.

Guest reefatoon

Anything that puts the blobster any closer to playing first team games is an abysmal idea. Go hang your head in shame.