Jamaal Lascelles & Karl Darlow

ponsaelius

Stuart Pearce man ... acting and talking like the big I am. What exaclt has he achieved anyway. He's just setting himself up to fall out with the board, and get kicked out like all the rest at Nottingham Forest recently.

Just get on with it, at least you're still going to have the players at your disposal for goodness sake.

Are you stupid on purpose?

Am I stupid?! Stuart Pearce is the stupid one! He hasn't coached a damn game! Why would he come out and say that in public, let it be known behind the scenes if you have to. He's going into a new season with a weird atmosphere now, with tension in the crowd who will only be riled up more. Yet, the players are still going to be in the team. Bet their jobs will be much easier now.

Besides why would he talk like that beforehand when it's clear the last say has nothing to with him?! He'll be sacked by December. I'll put any money on it. He's dumb. The way I see it he might as well step down now, and save himself the palava.

Stuart Pearce man ... acting and talking like the big I am. What exaclt has he achieved anyway. He's just setting himself up to fall out with the board, and get kicked out like all the rest at Nottingham Forest recently.

Just get on with it, at least you're still going to have the players at your disposal for goodness sake.

When you do things like that about a man like Stuart Pearce. I've kept really quiet...

Are you stupid on purpose?

Am I stupid?! Stuart Pearce is the stupid one! He hasn't coached a damn game! Why would he come out and say that in public, let it be known behind the scenes if you have to. He's going into a new season with a weird atmosphere now, with tension in the crowd who will only be riled up more. Yet, the players are still going to be in the team. Bet their jobs will be much easier now.

Besides why would he talk like that beforehand when it's clear the last say has nothing to with him?! He'll be sacked by December. I'll put any money on it. He's dumb. The way I see it he might as well step down now, and save himself the palava.

makes it look like theres been some rather serious tensions behind the scenes all summer between him and the owner with this response.

Yeah, he may be a great man, and that's fine. But unfortunately, he hasn't been a great manager. He hasn't even got Forest through one game yet, and he's set himself back big time already. I repeat, why would he talk about how he would not sell players, except for sensational money if he doesn't have the last say? Was he trying to pressure the board into not selling players? It's a silly thing to do. So now, right off the bat it's clear he and the board are not pulling in the same direction, and it's all a bit weird. Great way to start a new season.

When you do things like that about a man like Stuart Pearce. I've kept really quiet...

:lol:

Or he should have made sure he knew what he was getting into. Those guys have been sacking managers left, right and centre, and clearly just want a figurehead that gets on with things. I'm sure he could have talked to Billy Davies. If he's going to come out complaining this way now, then he might as well step down. I just can't see how it works for him going forward now. As soon as they struggle a bit, that will be that, and maybe even before that.

5m seems to good to be true.

We are giving them 2 first round picks too.

SSN say up to £7m, so its probably £5m plus a possible £2m in addons for the pair.  Seems a very good deal for us, considering Pearce has openly said earlier in the year that he thinks Lascelles is worth at least £8m.  Their fans were wanting that kind of fee as well.