Huddersfield Town 2 - 2 NUFC - 05/08/2014

Ashley17

:lol: What kind of a mug thinks a pre-season game between Newcastle and Huddersfield would be on sky sports 1

:lol: I looked.

Also looked on UK Gold too.

:laugh:

What were they showing on UK Gold?

Blackadder.

Ah, not bad. Pretty good suggestion then.

:lol: What kind of a mug thinks a pre-season game between Newcastle and Huddersfield would be on sky sports 1

:lol: I looked.

Also looked on UK Gold too.

'In a break from our regular schedule of showing Only Fools and Horses non-stop all day, tonight we have a treat for you with exclusively live coverage of the pre-season friendly between Huddersfield Town and Newcastle United here on UK Gold'

We are actually making rather cringe worthy attempts to play out from the back. Moussa splitting the centre backs at times.

Didn't last long pardew is shouting hit it long.

:jesuswept:

For goodness sake ... can't even try to work on it in pre-season, against Huddersfield.

:lol: Was just about to try and find a river for this until I read that. No thanks.

Half time.

Game is as you'd expect very few chances crated build up generally slow paced with a lack of movement up the pitch

Our play is lacking cohesion and without any really cutting edge

Against Huddersfield town ...

Let me guess the midfield is absent right? Not really getting on the ball to link between defence and attack correct?

How has Moussa looked in there? Not sure he could ever work without someone who really takes control of getting the ball from the defence and dictating play. Sissoko can't do that consistently.

So frustrating Pardew can't sort this crap out. We have decent enough players.

Guest ElCid

Half time.

Game is as you'd expect very few chances crated build up generally slow paced with a lack of movement up the pitch

Let me guess the midfield is absent right? Not really getting on the ball to link between defence and attack correct?

How has Moussa looked in there? Not sure he could ever work without someone who really takes control of getting the ball from the defence and dictating play. Sissoko can't do that consistently.

Need to replace Cabaye with a playmaker urgently

Half time.

None of them take control of the game and look to dictate the play or burst forward and support the attack.

Colback actually has vision believe it or not he's looked up a couple of times and he's seen passes he's just very risk averse and refuses to play them.

On moussa he's just wasted if he isn't running from deep and creating havoc he may as well not play he's not a technician and he's totally wasted on this system.

Janmaat doesn't look thrilled at these long goal kicks

A possible captain under our next manager?

He looks like a leader to me he actually wants the ball which for me is fucking thrilling.

Just did a couple of nice one twos down the flank