Huddersfield Town 2 - 2 NUFC - 05/08/2014

Ashley17

Nice finish from Cabella albeit with the help of a deflection. Perez does very well with the quick free kick though :thup:

That will be taught out of him, he needs to wait for big willo at the back post before trying any of that shite.

Nice finish from Cabella albeit with the help of a deflection. Perez does very well with the quick free kick though :thup:

Ayoze was actually quite impressive leading the line he's clever with the ball at his feet always wriggling around squeezing between tackles

I can't work out if you guys are bipolar, or if it's just a completely different bunch of people who post after a win than after a loss :lol:. The last three match threads have lurched wildly from abject pessimism to unbridled optimism and back.

Garbage all in all though

We are going to struggle this season.

9 players brought in and we still need to strengthen every area lol

Actually, we don't.

We need a decent manager.

This basically. It doesn't matter how many players we buy or sell,  this hapless cunt manages to make them look like a bunch of headless chickens.

Garbage all in all though

We are going to struggle this season.

9 players brought in and we still need to strengthen every area lol

Actually, we don't.

We need a decent manager.

This basically. It doesn't matter how many players we buy or sell,  this hapless cunt manages to make them look like a bunch of headless chickens.

If our defense keep it up, he surely is sacked within the 10 first games like  :lol: :lol:

I can't work out if you guys are bipolar, or if it's just a completely different bunch of people who post after a win than after a loss :lol:. The last three match threads have lurched wildly from abject pessimism to unbridled optimism and back.

it's mental.

And it's preseason.

And it's preseason.

We all know Pardew is useless though so pretty irrelevant really.