NUFC 1 - 0 Real Sociedad - 10/08/14

Disco

We've had a couple of nice combination moves but nothing like consistently or regularly enough. Cabella obviously at the heart of everything good. Colback playing ahead of Anita which is good, at least he has a semi functioning brain even if he is s****.

Not  sure if you're insulting Anita or Colback

Colback is a shit footballer but he knows where he should be on the pitch. Anita would be so much better as a single pivot.

No he doesn't, he runs forward for no reason giving Anita nobody to pass the ball to

Running forward from CM is one of the lost skills in modern football. A deep holding duo is one of the worst things to watch. Although as Kaka said, I'd much rather have Sissoko there.

We've had a couple of nice combination moves but nothing like consistently or regularly enough. Cabella obviously at the heart of everything good. Colback playing ahead of Anita which is good, at least he has a semi functioning brain even if he is s****.

Not  sure if you're insulting Anita or Colback

Colback is a shit footballer but he knows where he should be on the pitch. Anita would be so much better as a single pivot.

No he doesn't, he runs forward for no reason giving Anita nobody to pass the ball to

Running forward from CM is one of the lost skills in modern football. A deep holding duo is one of the worst things to watch. Although as Kaka said, I'd much rather have Sissoko there.

If we had three in the middle I would agree but we have two and he leaves Anita isolated and forcing him to pass it back to Willo and Colo most of the time