NUFC 1 - 0 Real Sociedad - 10/08/14

Disco

This has been shocking, long ball after long ball just wasting possession. Only a friendly I know but the signs are there that we're in for more shit football. Glad I never renewed, Pardew is a cunt.

Played some decent stuff earlier on.  Sissoko's movement's been a lot better aswell, I notice he's bursting up the centre a lot more than he did last season.

Man, whenever the defenders have the ball, just watch Anita. Screaming at them just then, and then threw his hands up in annoyance when they hoofed. He was sprinting into spaces to try and get the ball of them, and was missed.

Colback meanwhile, was ust strolling around. The dude cannot start games fo rus man. He doesn't even know how to get open.

Man, whenever the defenders have the ball, just watch Anita. Screaming at them just then, and then threw his hands up in annoyance when they hoofed. He was sprinting into spaces to try and get the ball of them, and was missed.

Colback meanwhile, was ust strolling around. The dude cannot start games fo rus man. He doesn't even know how to get open.

I think it's called being dutch as Janmaat did exactly the same in midweek.

He looked totally pissed off when he didn't get the ball from willo when he decided to lump it instead  :lol:

You just don't have enough money to truly appreciate him.

It's so obvious the positions crying out for quality and yet that useless silver haired c*** can't even see basic clear as day problems; and as for people saying we are ok in the centre of midfield - what a joke it's crying out for a playmaker - total utter s*** and boring as f*** football under this c***

Guest Roger Kint

Haidara is a bit too one footed, needs to learn how to come inside as he's a bit too easy to read when attacking at the moment.

Luckily Santon returning will solve that  :troll: