NUFC 1 - 0 Real Sociedad - 10/08/14

Disco

Pleasing to see Williamson start. I think my desire to see Pardew ousted is marginally beaten by my desire to see as little as possible of Steven c***ing Taylor in our shirt.

Seriously I don't see how this is not discussed more. How did Steven Taylor fail to ever improve as a footballer ? It just blows my mind.

I think we looked extremely fluid tbh. Pardew's players are getting there soon enough.

I didn't think we looked too bad in possession, just lacking a cutting edge at moment. Really like the look of Cabella, Janmaat and Aarons. We looked to attack with pace at times and worked hard, need to try shooting a bit more like and create a few more chances.

I wonder if Armstrong in centre mid is going to be Pardew's newest mad position tactic

Seems to me Pards doesn't know where to slot him in so no doubt he will end up all over and drift out of the club in a few years.

Pleasing to see Williamson start. I think my desire to see Pardew ousted is marginally beaten by my desire to see as little as possible of Steven c***ing Taylor in our shirt.

Seriously I don't see how this is not discussed more. How did Steven Taylor fail to ever improve as a footballer ? It just blows my mind.

Local lad has a free pass for life. Pardew and the regime correctly assume that some fans eat that shut up.

He improved a lot, just not enough, really.