Crystal Palace manager

Mick

If he's still here for the Hull game then I can see a few people trying to get to him, and honestly I think there might be too many at one time for the stewards to catch.

I can see things getting really messy for him, it's going to be worse than the Cardiff game.

Great if true, bring on the Hull game, it'll be a theatre of hate, a couldron of anger. He's got no chance.

Can't wait for the pre-match presser on how well Bruce has done in the transfer window, how difficult the game will be and the "triffic fret" Hull have. Will a draw be enough to finish him off? It's the best he can hope for. Pardew under pressure resorts to 10 behind the ball and 1 up front, Rivière isn't up to that so we can only hope to shut them out.

This HAS to be his last game.

He seems to have completed his task of convincing the fans that we are unable to compete against the bigger teams - you know like Swansea, Stoke and West Brom.  Now he seems to have also got his message across to the players as well.

Dead man walking hopefully!!

Hes going to fluke a win against Hull to prolong the pain isnt he?

In the past he's always had the break and won when he's absolutely had to. This time I can't see who's going to score the 2 or 3 needed to win the game because we're not keeping a clean sheet on Saturday. That back 4 is in disarray and it's not suddenly going to improve in a week. They're a shambles back there and Hull, just as Soton and Palace did, will take advantage.

He better get his ear plugs in and Tena type man pants on next week as it's gonna be toxic. If he was scared to come out the dug out yesterday, and having already experienced Cardiff, think he'll be having a few sleepless nights this week  :D Makes me sick hearing the dross being spouted by the so called pundits. Thick as pig sh*t half of them and the rest in the old boys see no evil, speak no evil network. Even Tubbs must see he has to go. How come we inherited such a miserly bloody billionaire? He could pay Pardew and his cronies off from his loose change if he wanted to. Just do it and put us out of our bloody misery.

The best thing about the Cardiff game was there was a excellent balance between supporting the team on the pitch and abusing the manager in the dugout, with Ashley getting stick as well. This is what is needed again this weekend oh and if anyone is still believing the rubbish Pardew is spouting about the abuse yesterday effecting the players then this is what Anita said after the Cardiff game last season...

"The atmosphere wasn’t difficult for us, because we knew what we needed to do and just focused on that.

“I think the opposition was scared as well by all the noise, so it was OK for us.”